Reviews for Disarmed
Cutter12 chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
This story is just chocked full of angst; meaty. ;)
I really liked how the whole team rallied around Charlie to help keep him safe; from the bad and the good guys.
Another great story from you, I enjoyed it immensely. :D
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I trust you...I trust you. Charlie is my favorite, NO! he can't be the villain! But, Okay - I trusted you and still kept reading...Whew! glad I did; now this is going to be interesting to see what scary adventure the Eppes clan are going to be involved in and how the two of them, TOGETHER (I hope) are going to vanquish the bad guys. :D
All-things chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
Whew. What a great series. Poor guys. You certainly put everyone through the ringer. I loved the bad guys as I could picture them in mind's eyes and they were very believable.

Amazingly done.
MyLifeIsComplete chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
ALEO, I must say that this is my favorite book by you yet and it inspired me to write a numb3rs fic of my own. Thank you for writing. You kept everyone in character most beautifully. I loved the Don/Charlie interaction and the Don/Alan interaction. Very believable and very well done. I must say, well done!
LockBox22 chapter 16 . 11/16/2009
Interesting, though i have to admit, not as good as the other ones.
EmptySky chapter 16 . 5/21/2009
I can see this being problematic, Don having to talk to someone potentially holding his brother hostage and having to be objective and calm. Or I thought so until I got to the end of the first chapter, and got a shock. From your description there… it can’t be Charlie? I shall read on and find out! It’s obviously a tough struggle, also very well to be seen by the way you lay it out; at one point it’s Charlie, simply Charlie, and then a few passages later it’s the gunman to Don. I like it. I’m really wondering who’s behind everything, and who’s talking to Charlie there. It can’t be Telford and Ryder and the ones he worked with? The name ‘Luke’ does sort of ring a bell, but I thought he was just a minion… I do not remember a brother, though. Oh, but now with the ‘Boots’ reference I definitely know. There was once again so much action and suspense going on, and a pleasure to read. The bit with Charlie raising the loaded gun like that was unexpected, but logical in that moment. It definitely added to the drama. I remember Barnathan, too D But only because I think his last name is weird. And Wachowski too. I’m glad this all ended well, and that everyone will be physically and hopefully psychically fine ) I’m excited to read more of your stories, but not tonight cause I’m tired. 31 chapters in one day will do that to you ;) Thanks for the entertainment!
epalladino chapter 16 . 5/7/2009
With this you managed to top your other two stories in this series (which is a real feat). Both Charlie and Don were perfect and they way you had them work out their dilemma was exactly the way I would see the characters doing this. I also loved the way you used Alan and the well-crafted conflict between the FBI and the LAPD.

Thanks, Beth

P.S. I'd love to see an epilogue to this one...
Sharon chapter 16 . 12/29/2007
What a well paced and well written story! You kept the action and tension high throughout the whole thing. Great characterization of the Eppes and Don's team - their words and actions were very believable.

Hope to see more from you in the future!
Cairis Rin chapter 16 . 11/30/2007
I actually had a hard time reading this one. Mostly because as I was reading I kept thinking there was just no possible way the Eppes could get out of this emotionally unscathed. But that's also what made it a very poignant and extremely well done story. You have my respect for even daring to write this.
Lisa Paris chapter 16 . 11/18/2007
Neat ending to an immaculate story, I really like this one, ALEO. Glad to see that Charlie's plight had a happy and realistic conclusion.

A great study in bravery of every kind, and of course, a story about love. I was so sorry to see it come to an end, but pleased to see something new from you.
celadon chapter 16 . 11/17/2007
Nice finish. Thanks so much. Hope you have another one up your sleeve.
celadon chapter 15 . 11/17/2007
LOL! Love the three Eppes men together - especially loved the finish with Alan. Great scene.
celadon chapter 14 . 11/17/2007
Aw, good. I do love the wrap up portion of a story. Lovely job.
DreamBrother chapter 16 . 11/12/2007
And so, it ends. Congrats on a job well done :-)
newgal chapter 16 . 11/12/2007
short and sweet, but good as usual. I'm always sad to see your stories end. Hope you are already working on another.