Reviews for The Danes Family Album
JavaForever chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
Oh. My. God. That second story is so hilarious that I will be laughing forever and ever from this moment on! All the references, Kirk and Babette (that sextuplets conversation was awesome by the way). I loved the "It's a girl, and a boy, and a boy, etc." thing, ooh and the "George Michael" thing, and the sound effects! Oh I'm gonna break my funny bone from reading these and then my brain will overflow with fluff...I love it!

My feet are freezing cold for some reason. Reminds me of a page from a Doctor Seuss book. ("My hands are warm, my feet are cold, I have a bird I like to hold. And now my story is all told.") Anyway, can you recommend a good fluffy JJ episode to watch? My mind is drawing a blank here...and for now, on to Chapter 9!
JavaForever chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
Miss Patty's like a crab. She pinches everything in sight! Ugh...definitely not a good thing. Wow! Kirk as Corny Collins. I can totally see it! Saw the new version of Hairspray and never stopped laughing at the corniness of it all. Now, by picturing Luke as Link Larkin, I have officially begun my laughing binge of 2008. Murray can't laugh, but he says to tell you that he loves it!

Well, I enjoy your babies. I like babysitting! Heehee...

Oh I love everything you've written. Your ideas beat out mine, but here's something. You ever considered doing a Lorelai/Jess moment? No not romantic, god no, I just mean like them getting a better understanding of each other. The ones I've read are always so fakey and cheesy. I've been searching for a fic that would show how Lorelai and Jess really feel about each other after all that's happened. That's it! I'll probably do one more chapter and then head to bed. Sleep tight Java...
JavaForever chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
Well I did it. I got into my favorite pajamas, buried myself under the covers, turned to Murray, and started to read The Danes Family Album. God only knows why I waited so long! I mean seriously, I loved TGH, so whats not to like here? The stories sound so real, so true to the show. I can see them happening! And the Jess stuff is all so great! I view Jess as a mini-Luke with different taste in music, clothes, and books. If that makes any sense. You capture it well and really portray how similar Jess and Luke are. No doubt they're related.

The limit is for one day, tomorrow I'm good to go, but I need to be a little more careful.

And about your journalistic aspirations and your internship: Just remember, no matter what the Mitchum Huntzbergers of the world might tell you, you are an awesome writer! You'll be great! Like Midas - everything you touch turns to gold! You'll be great! Never loose your confidence like Rory. Your groupie believes in you!
allycat1186 chapter 27 . 12/14/2007
Aw cute ending!
swimmerluver chapter 27 . 12/12/2007
i love how you ended the story

you are a really good writer...you portrayed Lorelai and Luke well in this and in The Gilmore Handbook

keep on writing!
Gabwr chapter 27 . 12/12/2007
Great ending. I love the name they gave her. Rory hiding in the closet like that puts a very funny picture in my head. I really do love both of these stories.
gilmorefanforever chapter 27 . 12/11/2007
Aw, Java, that was a fantastic ending! Adorable. I love the name Kylie, and Rory's gist made it even cuter. Great job!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 27 . 12/11/2007
A great ending to a great story. I absolutely loved it. Kylie Lorelai, so adorable. I'm gonna miss reading this story, but I know you'll come up with something great soon. Sorry it's short, but I'm in a hurry. This whole story was amazing and I can't wait to read more from you. Great job!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 27 . 12/11/2007
aw that was a perfect gift and a perfect ending...i'm sad to see it go, but i'll probably come back and read this and the handbook stories over again sometime...i loved the name...kylie is such a cute name! absolutely amazing! congratulations on finishing!
Schuyler Lola chapter 27 . 12/11/2007
*hugs Java* You rock. I love you. And this story. Such a sweet ending! And I look forward to more!
Disneygrl2 chapter 27 . 12/11/2007
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS OVER! this has been m FAVORITE saga ever! Seriously! I loved the Gilmore Handbook TO DEATH... definitely my favorite story I've read on fanfiction... and the Danes Family Album? I LOVE IT TOO! I'm so sad to see it come to an end but I've definitely enjoyed the ride!
Copop chapter 27 . 12/11/2007
Aw! Kylie, so cute. And another Lorelai :D Hee, great :D

I enjoyed this very much, thank YOU for writing it in the first place :)
Lukeistheone chapter 27 . 12/11/2007
that was a really great ending. I love the name. great job. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 27 . 12/11/2007
good story. I have a idea for the next story. How Kylie grows up in stars hollow & deals with the crazy people. Please let me know what you think of it
Curley-Q chapter 26 . 12/10/2007