Reviews for Selfish
Alibi Nonsense chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
T_T I think the Kazekage is possibly the worst father in the whole Naruto universe. He's basically the definition of neglectful, abusive and emotionally cold. The only way he could possibly be worse would be if he sexually abused his children, but that would mean paying them attention, and he's too high and mighty to do that.
I really like the story of the kite. It sums up the relationship between him and his two eldest children perfectly. Kankuro has just about been destroyed by his father. They were basically all orphans from the beginning.
Jessikitt chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
I miss sandsibs fic. I really enjoyed reading this :'D
Black Roses shine at night chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Okay, so I know that this story is pretty old and stuff but... I still figured I should give it a nice, positive, review!
I loved the whole thing! Not a single chapter sucked(and that's hard to find)!
d011 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Aww...This is so sweet and sad! I love it! :D
alamodie chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
I just stumbled upon this series and I thought it was very well done. And then I saw it hadn't been updated in over three years and I wondered, 'what happened?'
Possum Thrower chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Oh my god you made Gaara so cute in this! Love it
boneheader chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Aw That is so cute! I love this story ] I had to review this chapter just to put you on my favorite authors list and put this story to my favorite story list
boneheader chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
I would love it if you would continue with this story. You are really descriptive in your writing. Please continue ]
Pokegirl11 chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
So sweet! These stories are so similar to how I act with my own siblings. The arguing, the way Kankuro covers for Gaara... it's great! You've really managed to capture the unique relationship between siblings. I love it!
NorthernTrash-x chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
I really like this- it's sweet and written very well. I hope you update it soon!
szhismine chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
this fic is good, i hope you'll be continuing it! :)
Ariel D chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
I agree with you: I think deep inside, Kankuro is hiding a truly sensitive streak. This is a sad but lovely chapter. Very well done.
Ariel D chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
So sweet. :) (I can't believe I missed this chapter! How did that happen...)
xfannyx chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
Aww, that is so sad. [

Wait.. Temari died and was buried at the tombstone? o_0
Lady Night Wind chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Oh poor Gaara *Huggles*

I really enjoy the dynamic you have going between Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro; and I look forward to reading more of this delightful work.