Reviews for Selfish
Jessikitt chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Hai,
I miss sandsibs fic. I really enjoyed reading this :'D
Black Roses shine at night chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Okay, so I know that this story is pretty old and stuff but... I still figured I should give it a nice, positive, review!
I loved the whole thing! Not a single chapter sucked(and that's hard to find)!
d011 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Aww...This is so sweet and sad! I love it! :D
alamodie chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
I just stumbled upon this series and I thought it was very well done. And then I saw it hadn't been updated in over three years and I wondered, 'what happened?'
Possum Thrower chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Oh my god you made Gaara so cute in this! Love it
boneheader chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Aw That is so cute! I love this story ] I had to review this chapter just to put you on my favorite authors list and put this story to my favorite story list
boneheader chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
I would love it if you would continue with this story. You are really descriptive in your writing. Please continue ]
Pokegirl11 chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
So sweet! These stories are so similar to how I act with my own siblings. The arguing, the way Kankuro covers for Gaara... it's great! You've really managed to capture the unique relationship between siblings. I love it!
NorthernTrash-x chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
I really like this- it's sweet and written very well. I hope you update it soon!
szhismine chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
this fic is good, i hope you'll be continuing it! :)
Ariel D chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
I agree with you: I think deep inside, Kankuro is hiding a truly sensitive streak. This is a sad but lovely chapter. Very well done.
Ariel D chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
So sweet. :) (I can't believe I missed this chapter! How did that happen...)
xfannyx chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
Aww, that is so sad. [

Wait.. Temari died and was buried at the tombstone? o_0
Lady Night Wind chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Oh poor Gaara *Huggles*

I really enjoy the dynamic you have going between Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro; and I look forward to reading more of this delightful work.
Gemina chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
Love it! Your stories are so sweet!