Reviews for Ways You Know You're Obsessed with Twilight
Maria chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Okay. So I know this is from SOSOSOSO long ago, but seriously every single thing is so relatable, especially the New Moon one.
Twilight addict chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
finally someone who also hates Jacob! ;)
Chelsea chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
omg i just found out that i am totally obsessed with twilight from this things for the help! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Hi! I love the series! :) TEAM EDWARD IN THE HOUSE! I seriously lold at "I cried like a new born baby when Edward left!" I fell in love with the cullens in Twilight, cried in New Moon, felt happy in Eclipse, loved the wedding in Eclipse, was excited in Breakin Dawn part 1, and Breaking Dawn Part 2 was EPIC! :) and yes, yes, yes, I do love your nickname (Edward, dreamy sigh) and I loved that your not all like JACOB 'CAUSE HE'S HOT! He has abs, blah, blah, blah! Lets just hope Edward doesn't find him watching Renesmee sleep... :) but I think it was so romantic when Edward watched Bella sleep! I love Edward so much! He is perfect for Bella! They balance each other out, she's clumsy and he's graceful and catches her when she falls! Sorry for such a long review! Love the story! :)
TheGirlInYourDreams chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
I feel that Jake is better for Bella. He can give her a HUMAN life. Where as Edward wishes he could. But I know that I'm not one of those two. Neither Edward or Jacob just.. Switzerland.
llamagirl127 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I like Jacob better because:

1. He's nice and funny

2. He wouldn't ditch Bella

3. He doesn't want to turn Bella into an undead vampire

4. Unlike Edward, he isn't super old and undead.

5. His wolf form is so cute!

6. He's hot! ( I know u said not 2 say this but it's true. Also he has really warm skin.)

7. Just because

8. It's better than liking Edward! *shudder* ( no offense)

Anyway, I like the story!
llamagirl127 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I like Jacob better because:

1. He's nice and funny

2. He wouldn't ditch Bella

3. He doesn't want to turn Bella into an undead vampire

4. Unlike Edward, he isn't super old and undead.

5. His wolf form is so cute!

7. Just because

8. It's better than liking Edward! *shudder* ( no offense)

Anyway, I like the story!
llamagirl127 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Yeah, I think I'm obsessed. Cuz my friend ( who is on team Edward.) and me ( I'm on team Jacob), we have an actual contract saying that we can't bash the other character around eachother. Weird right?
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
I am team Jasper-Fucking-Hale!

But, my friends are Jacob, so I'll give you the reasons they gave me when I asked them the same exact reason.

1-'he's hot' (I know you said not to say this, but it was one of the reasons my friends Brook and Brandy told me, so...)

2-you don't need to pay heating bills.

3-you won't need a pet dog...you'll have him!

4-he wouldn't make Bella into a (quote) 'bloodsucking parasitic leech'. (LE SIGH! Who wouldn't want to become a Vampire? Oh! IDEA! You kill Bella, I'll kill Alice...then we can keep the men for ourselves!)

5-he's Jacob...'nuff said!

These are the reasons to be anything BUT on a WEREWOLF/SHAPESHIFTER'S team

1-they smell

2-you would have to pay for A/C

3-you might be allergic to dogs/wolves

4-i REALLY want to become a Vamp!

5-He's JACOB! WHO WOULD WANT TO BE ON A TEAM FOR "THAT"!

6-He may be hot (literally) but Vamps (Eddie & Jazzy in particular) would be able to cool you off after heating you up.

(Yes, I put a reference to sex in there...cuz' you know you've thought/fanta-SIZED about it. I have. INNUENDO!;D)

Kati (Esdawflt)

(Emmett's Super-duper-awesomely-wiered-FanFiction-loving Twin)

THE VOICES...TELL ME TO MURDER JACOB...AND TO...have sex with Jasper behind Alice's back? I'LL LISTEN!
Dreaming while awake chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
I just read this and I find it to be hillarious! It is very interesting and I laughed through half of it. I am quite the Twilight fan but to my bad luck people here aren't into anything. -cries- Anyway I really enjoyed reading this!
KromyCullen chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Hi,

As a fellow Team Edward(eeppp) Supporter, and twi-hard :D :D :D, im actually loser enough to type in "twilight obssesed" in to google..And i found you "ways":)

Ive read them all:) And i must say..im guilty of pretty much everything you do :)..And the first time i read new moon and every other time since (11 times) i cried when edward also everytime ive watched the movie..which must be welllll over 100 times :D

I also hated jacob with a burning passion, but after a while he grew on me, not enough to make me join the dark side, but enough that i didnt hate him anymore :)

Anyways,,i think your really cool with all the stuff youve done

Byee :)
littleblondepixie chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Dude! Ok so I definitely feel ya on the whole Jacob thing. I really liked him when he and Bella were just friends. But as soon as romance got involved, it was all over. And I agree- Edward is definitely too good for Bella, and Bella was way annoying.
Thorn Twilogist chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
ME TOO! Except for the boundary line :* caretoexplain?
Iknowwhatyouare chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
I am obsessed with the Twilight series!

I have done most of those things lol.

Team Edward all the way!

x
FutureAuthor.SpoiltBrat93 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Haha, loved it, I'm Team Edward too. Half the stuff on this page is true. Loved it hon.