Reviews for Chase Away the Nightmares
HahaEnigma chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
AW! This is such an awesome fanfic! I love the Soujiro X Yuki-ness!
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This is just so sweet! Love it! D
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Gosh, I went on a search to get this fic. It was done long before they had the listing of the names of the characters that are the focus so it's hidden in the cluster of fics without any specific couple. Thanks for this piece of writing. This is most definitely in my group of most favored one-shots. Why? Because I love the romance that shows the dependency Jiroh has on Yuki. He could complain that she's needy, clingy, an annoyance but when she's not there she's missed. That in some way he's grown used to her and through that inadvertently needs her. I like the fact in this one he returns that affection. Thanks for this and I hope you come back with at least one more.
addieXmitsume chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
OH!that's so sweet...you certainly did a good job..._ i LOVE it!
essie chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Aww... I loved the ending...the whole story, for that matter... )
Zeie Honey chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Good sweet story.

But the spelling is more to Yuuki than Yuki.

Cute.

I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
*this makes me want to cry!* I loved it! YukixSoujiro!

Tears of Youth!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
People are so focused on Tsukasa and Tsukushi that they don't think of cool-ass Soujiro and sweet little Yuki. o Loved it!
LokiGirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Very cute. I love the 'epilogue' section. It made the story perfect.
Tashy chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
aww, yay! that was so sweet! i love that u made one about them getting together )
Sai Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
wut a great stori! I so glad that there are more fanfics about Yuki and Soujiro...they are actually my fav couple from HYD. So plz continue to write more!
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
i must say, i wasn't really into the yuki soujiro couple, but that story just blew me away. it was so honest, so good, so...nice. it was amazing. even though there were grammatical errors such as you're instead of your, and i think you missed a phrase when you wrote "But when school he followed Tskushi from a distance to her job." so yeah, that's it. and keep up the good work!
MythNLynx chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This was a very nice way to handle SxY. There were a few typos, but overall, I really enjoyed it-keep writing!
Ezurec chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
SO CUTE!

I LUV YUKIXSOUJIROU PAIRINGS!
az09 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was cute and all...

But, if I ever woke up in the middle night with someone next to me whether if I liked them or not... I would probably have a heart attack LOL.