Reviews for And Again
KuroChi Cross chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh my god. You are a sicko. But that was a really good story. Poor butters! No Kenny!
23littlegirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
oh noes i cried! D: kenny is my fav. so i say this in honer. "omg you killed kenny. YOU BASTERD!" *points at rapest like the angery monkey in chris's closet*
don'twannatry chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Even though it was short it was very good! :) The ending was the best.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hmm... It's a good thing Kenny always comes back.

Again.

And again.
notsosimplybrittany chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That was fabulous! A bit confusing at times but other than that it was really good. I enjoyed it :D.

Poor Kenny D:
Amber Truesdale chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
wait did buttewrs or kenny die either way oh no!
smexygecko chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
you may think that ur a weirdo/sicko...but i have seen imaging a little kid sitting in the middle of a room with human gore all around and on him/her. pretty fuck up man
o.0 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Oh my gosh. They've killed Kenny.

...Bastards.

Loved it.
Little Loki chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was sorta confusing, but a good chapter all the same
Chiba.Kun chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That's kind of creepy... It'll make me scared to leave my house ... Good job, though.
ThoseSoundsAtNight chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Wait, I'm confused. So the shooter-person killed Kenny, and then killed Butters all because they were gay together? Damn, that's cold. Kinda pointless in killing Kenny though, seeing as in he has that coming back to life thing going on.
iluBSL chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
:o

Atleastkennycancomebacktolife! X3

I adore your stories.

It was a bit suspenseful, I held my breath the whole entire time.

However, the "Butters? Where the fuck are you? And why the hell- BUTTERS?" part was somewhat confusing, but I guess it was Stan/Kyle/anyone else, although at first I thought it was Kenny.