Reviews for Metroid GX: Invasion
D.J. Scales chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Nice duel with the chapter Infection but I was hoping to see the Deck Virus Trap Card used by Kaiba in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie.
masterart chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
that some duel can't the next story
Aelsthla-Mental chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
Wow, I like both those decks (and, of course, the characters using them). I always liked level Decks, and War Heroes, people with a story behind them, are very interesting (Jack fusing with a marine? LOL).

and i like the sound of the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Infinite Freedom chapter 9 . 2/19/2008
How about a War Hero monster based off of the Hungarian Horntail from Harry Potter? Also I am guessing that this divine deck uses monsters based off of mythical heroes and gods.
Nit-picker chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Don't mind me, I just thought I'd make on little nitpick on this chapter.

Adrianne should have won the duel. Sarah's life points were at 1200 when the Deck Destruction Virus of Darkness went off, forcing her to discard three of her cards from her hand. Adrianne still had Magical Thorns on the field, which would have dealt Sarah 1500 points of damage, costing her the game.

In all honesty, I think it would be better if your characters did lose at least once in a while. Sarah aced all those question earlier in the chapter before the duel started, she's the daughter of a famous bounty hunter, and she's an unbeatable duelist? It seems a bit over the top for me.

However, I do compliment you on the description of the virus monsters you used. Nasty sounding critters there, good detail.
MichaelDJ54 chapter 8 . 2/5/2008
That was excellent! Nice use of my cards! Also, ya know..if ya ever wanna use my LV cards...*Nudge nudge) I'm just kidding! Yo use whatever you want, and update soon!
bdun chapter 7 . 2/3/2008
wtf? this has the X-MEN now? and why was this chapter all in italics anyway? bah, who cares.
Infinite Freedom chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
I feel sorry for Theo come next chapter. Perhaps one of his War Hero monsters is based off of Altair from Assasin's Creed. Also you didn't reply to my last review.
Reanna Morton and Aeryk chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Teehee... Ruin, hun, how do you manage to make him look like a better duelist then he really is? *giggles* Anyways, I'm pretty sure that if anything, Ridley would be preparing Feral's funeral arrangements the moment he learns they did anything... o.O assuming something will happen. *grins* Even so... Feral's got a few tricks up his sleeve. .;;
Infinite Freedom chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Why do I get the feeling that Ridley is an extremely overprotective father. Because if I am right about Ridley and Feral does anything to hurt Cassie then Feral better make funeral arrangements.
bdun chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
sweet! great duel! awsome! how will the public respond when they find out! THE TENSHIN AND SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME! WO! and for the morons of the world,(some of whom i have had the displesure of meeting) i realy like this.

bdun sineing out
Infinite Freedom chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Something tells me that said machines are the Ancient Gear monsters.
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Why do I get the feeling that Cassie can take a draconic form?
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Looks like Sarah has a little crush. Also is there going to be a Meta Ridley card? Also how the hell is Ridley Cassie's father?
R.A.G.E Core chapter 1 . 10/30/2007