Reviews for With Or Without You
Mitzi1958 chapter 2 . 5/29
I love this! I always thought With Or Without You would make a fantastic song/story! I believe Bella has found a reason for living and Edward will get revenge for Bella. Knowing him, he will not sit and let that asshat of an ex boyfriend get away from hurting Bella!
Scarlet3086 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Finish this Please! I want to know what happens! PLLEAASSEE!
Sarah Miler chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
I loved your story and can't wait for more!
zeina1 chapter 13 . 3/18/2011
i love it especally the end lol
Melissa chapter 13 . 11/26/2010
Update soon !
x-NeonQueen-x chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
OMG
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 13 . 5/3/2010
wow that is great loved this plot
Kaylz chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
lol, i love it, just cut right to the chase.
couture.cullens.love chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
im sorry but that didnt make sense. she has been there a week. had 2 conversations with him, falls, and he asks her to marry him? wtf? ill try reading the rest but the speed was perfect in the prologue and in the beginning but the end seemed way too rushed.
Squirreltail123 chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!
Squirreltail123 chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
That's very fast, but i LOVE it already!
Here But Not Really chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
i read all 13 chapters and loved it.. ur a great writer
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
yay update hehehe loved it!
astranger81 chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
This is a great story, i only discovered it the other day so didnt miss the big updating delay :D

I have to say this story is great and i dont think you should feel pressured to continue writting it, i think it would be pretty perfect if you finished it here, or when the are all at different uni's (our version of college :D)

If you feel the need to keep the childrens story going maybe you could start a diffent story just about them, if you do such a thing i feel i must insist that you let me know :D

Oh well keep up the good work
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
That was awesome. I loved it. Please update soon.