Reviews for Perfect
Nice story. XD
starkling chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Wow, that was great! I love Megs' thoughts about 'Screamer. ;D
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
XD That was delightfully evil. Loved the insight into Megatron's head and his views of Starscream.
shloop chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Slash part aside (though I enjoyed it ), That MUST be why he keeps Starscream around. I mean, he isn't exactly masking his desire to unseat him and take control. Anyone in their right mind would have a traitor gone as fast as possible
Atalan chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Very nice. :)
Xobit chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Loved it i like the Megs/'Screamer pairing!

Zen-hugzz

Xobit Prime
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Here's the right story. As I've probably said, I absolutely love their dynamic.
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Oh, I like this. ;)

It was absolutely perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I agree with the others, this fic is as perfect as its title! ;) But yes, it did leave me wanting more hahaha. Please! :)
JessyJazz chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Yes... just like the title. It's perfect.

Starscream is everything Megatron is not. In that, they compliment each other. This fic is an erotic tease.

I'm begging for more...

... please?...
marine-admiral-Aokiji-fan chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
please, don't let it be a one chapter story!
KayDeeBlu chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I'm not a fan of slash. Matter of fact, the whole Tf "slash" concept freaks me the fark out.

However, if it's presented right, it can be a guilty pleasure that teases the senses. To which this piece achieves with such a profound cleverness, that the only left to do is read all the way through with silent greediness at being given something so sinfully delicious.

To which the latter is achieved by bold contradictions such as this one:

"He looked like a fiery spirit of vengeance, Megatron thought, watching his second stalk across the floor through slit optics."

"Of course, the illusion was shattered soon as Starscream opened his mouth."

The reason why this piece works so well is because it never gets outlandish. It starts off on an even keeled pace and keeps building, accompanied by slick dialogue, and an ending that ties up the tension felt throughout the piece.

:-)