Reviews for Needs Must
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Oh my God, what did I just read?
Whatever it was, I liked it.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love how Sam is the one to anchor Dean back into himself! And the Huntsman was pretty badass. ;D I love his motorcycle helmet with the antlers!
Jack Nicol chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I loved this.

I'll begin by saying this: the idea was original. Well, at least it was original to me, 'cause I haven't encountered anything like this on yet. I really enjoyed it, too. Your writing is music to my ears. (Music to my eyes? Huh. Something like that...)

Dean's reactions to his "Chosen Powers" or whatever was so totally and completely DEAN that it had me laughing and banging my head on the desk. You get an awesome kickass power? Go to the park and play ball! ha ha ha...

I've... actually been looking for a story like this on here, but I guess I just wasn't looking in the right place until right now. ;) Most of the Dean-centric Dean-gets-a-powerup stories have to do with the angels or demons, and that's not exactly my favorite thing about the series, yaknow?

Even if I'm more of a Dean-centric reader, I have to appreciate your portrayal of Sam's Stanford life. I think you put just enough emotion into his scenes as well! I liked it. :) The desperation in it definitely had me looking twice, lemme tell ya...

I was actually thinking of asking for a sequel, but know that I think about it, you ended it very well. I really like what you did!
voyuerer chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was awesome. Loved Dean with his superpowers. Reminds me of the rabbit foot's episode where he tell Sam I'm Batman. LOL!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
BA! i'm in love. and i'm really really hoping for some kind of sequel...i mean, sam hunting with awesome dean? dean learning how to control his powers...looking for john...sam dealing with all the shit that he went through-'cause that'll leave a mark...

so yeah. pretty please add a sequel? it needs one!
Neko-chan the Mewse chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
O.o

Damn, this is good!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Aww I lovee it! great piece! the idea of the Walk is really really awesome! and of course hurting sammy being saved by dean is something i cant resist!
Arid Tundra chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow, this is a great oneshot. It was pretty damn weird, but in a good way. I feel sorry for Sammy and also happy that he persevered like that :)
catasauqua chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Well, I have just been asked what the Hell is up with my reviews. I'm guessing you just got a bunch of jumbled up quotes too, huh?

So I'm back, quoteless, to tell you some of what I liked about this story. I hope you get this.

Sam with his paperclip sigil.

Dean asking John if he could flip cars.

Gatecrashing, for research, of course! LMAO

"Christo" Oh, Dean, you crack me up!

And then there's Sam in the well! Everything there!

Of course Dean knew who he was. And then he PUNCHED him! No one talks about Sam like that except him. Hehe

He brought a knife! You go Dean!

Celibate? Fasting? The two things I don't think Dean has ever done as an adult.

'The shield-mate to yer swordsman' Great line!

Did I mention Sam and the well?

Bobby would have used a rope. hehe!

He was a hunter in his head, but a guardian in his bones. Another great line.

"Dude. We have just had the weirdest month ever. I love you."

"Love you too"

There! I knew you could say it! ;)

So, yeah, I liked this story. Well done! Thank You.

Cat

I hope you're feeling better. It sucks to feel so bad for so long. Take good care of you.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Welcome back! You've been sorely missed. I'm sorry to hear of you haven't been feeling well. I hope better days ahead for you.

Dean had asked him incredulously if he actually believed in all this weird-ass mojo had remembered gaping at his father. Eventually he’d asked if Dad could flip cars or if he came back this way he’d gatecrash, do a little mixing. Purely for supernatural research, of course.“….ester, 20, is still missing after his girlfriend Jessica Moore’s body was unearthed from the ruins of the burned apartment stepped forward with one hand on his gun, looked Isling straight in the eye and said “Christo.”Sam had decided not to sacrifice anyone else. He found the well...and when he was sure, he threw himself into it – which accounted for the broken leg..Don’t worry, the lad gotta a good job as a river or some such.”

OMG! A river!

. When he first parked the car, he tried lifting up one end... He’d spent the next twenty minutes laughing hysterically on the needed him. He was a hunter in his head, but a guardian in his bones.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Hmm, and different begining. I liked it.

Nice to give Dean a bit of 'power' for a change.

Hope you find time to update your other work as well some time!

Hob x
allly chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
om freaking g. this is a very powerful story. the emotions are definitely there and i'm in absolute awe. you did a marvolous job.
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
dang... that was quite a ride.