Reviews for Imprisonment
xaniepfr chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Ohhhh not again please if you can do a sequel I now it's been 7yeras but your story are really good the only problem is that it s never really finished
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is excellent could you make a sequel? Tell deans and johns reaction and how Sam recovers a bit?
party enhancers r good 4 u chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
what happened to the puppies ? -_-
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh what a sweet ending! Any chance for an extra chapter? A reunion scene maybe? Love to see Dean meet Dawn and the puppies :P
Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
TEARS...! THAT WAS SAD! AND DAWN! ARGH! I'm in love with your writing!
ChelseaWinchester chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow. that was amazing. i only have one question or problem with it. is there a sequel? you kind of left it hanging there. i want to see the reunion! excellent writing. thank you so much!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I want more. I want another chapter because this was excellent and I'm a glutton. Just thought you should know.
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Awesome yet sad story. Excellent job. Hope there will be a sequel, though I understand if you left it hangin for a reason. I have read a few one-shots where the author did it on propose.
elly264 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
there really really needs to be more. you it's just a cliffhanger and not a good one. the way it ended you expect more so please please please add more because it's really awesome and i want to read more about it.
Ziggimaguagua chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I like this :) nice style.

I caught a few errors:

"he way as well have called himself"

"he didn’t want tobecome Dean."

"he definitely wasn’t at the apartment any more." (anymore, one word)

"hethought it was the third"

"one far off pinprick of vision."

Good work, still. Keep it up :)
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
... Where's the next chapter? Hasn't it been a while since you updated this? I mean, it can't end like this. There's so much more to it! Please please tell me this is not the end! It's way too awesome for that!

~J
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I liked this story! I just don't think it's... finished. There needs to be a reunion of sorts, more than Pastor Jim just telling Sam they love him. The last part was a little abrupt, I think you need a Part 2.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
wow. I'm pretty sure this havn't been done before. I enjoyed it )
Andrea chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
So.

I'll sell you my soul if you write a sequel. Because this story is amazing, and definitely requires one.

:D
Charmina chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was such a sweet ending! I'm so happy it all turned out allright in the end. Sam really deserved it. Great job!