Reviews for Naruto New Way
pupstarstar chapter 14 . 6/27
LOL that was good
melody-monster chapter 14 . 4/14
whats the bame of the sequal?
ygofoxfire chapter 14 . 1/23
When is the sequel going to be out and what is it going to be named?
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
I skipped ahead to see if Haku treats him any better and I am severely dissapointed. Seriously she let them threaten his manhood with a Kunai after what he has been through? They had a whip/crop and insinuating using it? Said they would make him their boytoy after he was pretty much helpless? That is no better than Gatos mean making plans to rape Sakura and other women. And all that "punishment" because of a Genjutsu... really...? That is just repulsive.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Wow the hell? Haku definitely doesn't deserve Naruto if she is threatening to make him not able to have kids simply because she was giving him a headache from ranting. Her "protecting her precious people" is such a farce it isn't even funny. If Naruto was so precious to her then she would realize the hell his life has been and do the opposite of what people have done in his life so far and be gentle and compassionate not cold and manipulative.
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Wow so you say that Kyuubi wants his nephew to be happy but then he turns around and says that Naruto has no say so in his own life and life decisions? That is counter intuitive. Don't try to force decisions of such magnitude on someone if you want them to be happy...
coolchick87 chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
I love your story please make a sequel to it please. thanks
ShadowSlayer0 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
The thing that ruined this for me is that Kyuubi is Kushinas brother.
narmulti chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Hurry up with the sequel
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
lennymosca chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
You had good story going. and then it got stupid the nine tail fox is not a Uzumaki or kushina sister try to do the story on again you know the most ridiculous plot line for a story here is some advic stop writing you might safe self I headache
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
well this story was realy good man
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Sweet can't wait for the sequal.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Damn that's hot...two women...damn lucky bastard.
panther73110 chapter 14 . 4/17/2014