Reviews for Naruto New Way
nekolovesyou chapter 13 . 1/17
sasuke deserves what he gets plus more the little douche was mean to naruto and betrayed the village in the movie I hope he burns in he**
D chapter 14 . 12/10/2016
Have to say that this is a good story. Plenty of change, action and humor to keep people reading. Anyway as it isn't a whole story I can't give a final critique. So I'll simply leave off saying it's good so far and has great potential.
Bombertank chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
It was good but wish it was longer.
omarsaad.elkot chapter 14 . 10/22/2016
It's the most fantastic story i read, really, please hurry up and put the after the time skip.
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I hafe been looking for this fanfic for a while because its awesome
Jj chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
Awww this was sooo cute the whole sauske thing was a little harh I personally would have just sealed his chakra and had him either inprisoned or forced to live as a civilian and take away his clan rights while making him sterile or some how sealing the sharingan permanently possibly blinded but the whole cant use hands or walk thing is kinda harsh I mean I feel like later he could have been paralyzed or something if you felt the need for that aspect anyway great story and I loved the whole naruto x Haku x Tenten thing it was cute
-lots of love Jj
pupstarstar chapter 14 . 6/27/2016
LOL that was good
melody-monster chapter 14 . 4/14/2016
whats the bame of the sequal?
YgoFoxFire chapter 14 . 1/23/2016
When is the sequel going to be out and what is it going to be named?
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
I skipped ahead to see if Haku treats him any better and I am severely dissapointed. Seriously she let them threaten his manhood with a Kunai after what he has been through? They had a whip/crop and insinuating using it? Said they would make him their boytoy after he was pretty much helpless? That is no better than Gatos mean making plans to rape Sakura and other women. And all that "punishment" because of a Genjutsu... really...? That is just repulsive.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
Wow the hell? Haku definitely doesn't deserve Naruto if she is threatening to make him not able to have kids simply because she was giving him a headache from ranting. Her "protecting her precious people" is such a farce it isn't even funny. If Naruto was so precious to her then she would realize the hell his life has been and do the opposite of what people have done in his life so far and be gentle and compassionate not cold and manipulative.
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Wow so you say that Kyuubi wants his nephew to be happy but then he turns around and says that Naruto has no say so in his own life and life decisions? That is counter intuitive. Don't try to force decisions of such magnitude on someone if you want them to be happy...
coolchick87 chapter 14 . 5/16/2015
I love your story please make a sequel to it please. thanks
ShadowSlayer0 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
The thing that ruined this for me is that Kyuubi is Kushinas brother.
narmulti chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Hurry up with the sequel
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON