Reviews for Son Shinji
Dragonman109 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Please continue this sweet story.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
*gets a image of a ss eva* dude! *drolls at the aweomeness* please do it?
Manga154 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I like this. I can only imagine what he's going to do to the Angle, fight it himself, or use the robot...
Halo Knight Zero chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
are you gonna update this any time soon, cuz this is pretty good for the 1st chapter.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Great story, write more soon!
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Please continue this! I so want to see Shinji lay down the Holy Smiting on the Angel's ass! Not to mention Gendo, and Seele, and Kaji, and Ritsuko, and... You get the picture. Not to mention how Rei will react on his tail (does he have one?) or Asuka's reaction when she slaps him and breaks her hand... Man! The Possibilities!
FullMetalNinjaX chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i'v bin weten for somone to make a Eva/DBZ like this, hope to see more.

Shinji: i am Son Shinji, and i am A SUPER SAIYAN!
Kyubi9 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I think this is good story. I was wondering if you were going to update it. If you are please tell me.

Well I Gotta GO! SEE YA!
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Great! Update soon!
dragonwings7373 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I like it keep the chapters coming and updatesoon.
chaosthesith89 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Not a bad story. I have to say, it does look a bit like mine. Just saying, it looks good, and keep it up.
kratos chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
not bad at all keep up the good work thanks and bye.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Very nice! I can't think of a thing to nitpick over! Honest! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Also, yay for stories NOT being dead! ::chuckles::
Anonymoose chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
MOAR! :)

I've always been a sucker for these crossovers. Don't know why.

REVIEW/SUGGESTION TIME:

I like the fact that your writing is coherent and easy to follow. There's nothing that bothers me so far, so that's good.

Now, when writing further chapters, always remember that Shinji is NOT invincible, despite having teh powah. Many people who give Shinji any kind of power fall in this trap. I hate to have it happen in this story.

Perhaps the most important thing is TRYING to keep everyone In-Character. Note the emphasis on trying, as I personally believe that having a little variety keeps everything fresh. Just stay away from super OOCness as that tends to piss off readers.

All in all, this story is off to a great start, so keep it that way! :)
justanotherguyathiscomputer chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
this is almost just like another DBZ Eva crossover i've read. but i like this one better. you gave a believeable way that shinji became a sayan. can't wait till the next chapter. _

i made a chamelion hahahahaha oh well

-justanotherguyathiscomputer