Reviews for Son Shinji
FLUFFYTIGER chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Well it was a good read. Kinda what you expect from a crossover that's an Eva/DBZ cross.

My personal opinion about the powers, even in SS2, or SS3, Shinji still couldn't an Angel. In DBGT, Goku and Vegeta in SS4 were almost crushed by a building and that kinda weight doesn't even effect an Eva or Angel. That's not to say Shinji couldn't hurt them but a single hit would probably kill him. Of course that's not to say that Shinji's speed couldn't use his speed to his advantage but getting through an AT field would be difficult. You can't bash through and as Ki isn't the same as an AT field it wont help break through it. But it's your story so it's up to you if they will be the same thing or not. If not it gives you a reason to use the Eva's.

Good luck with this story, I want to read more so please don't be discouraged by what I have said.
Chronicreader chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Its not bad, but I agree with the first reviewer. Giving Evangelion characters powers from DBZ twists things. Now lets say that this story works, imho, you probably shouldn't have had Shinji able to go SSJ. You would be better off having him going mystic (I think thats the strongest a human can go in DBZ, but I could be wrong). Anyways good job for posting your work, good luck with it.
DarklightZERO chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Good story. Write more so I can comment more.

The problem is that I think that Dragonball Z and Neon Genesis Evangelion don't make a very good crossover. I mean, what to stop Shinji from flying up to the angels and blasting them... TO THE NEXT DIMENSION! If Shinji can just to that then we won't need Evangelions.

So you need something to balance things.

Well, Until next time. Farewell!
18 | « Prev Page 1 2