Reviews for The Ethereal
Kimuthy99 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Creepy! Good (in fact great) but creepy.
Kay chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I'm so not a fan of death-fics, but you created a short, concise story where the ending was subliminal and sweet. I liked it!
nikole stella chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Incredible. I don't get to read very many emotional Dean stpries, so this really stands out to me. I'm glad you posted it because I adore it... even though it makes me so sad to have a broken-up Dean.

In short, fantastic work. Now all we need to do is beat the sh*t out of Sam and John for leaving Dean alone. Hehe
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Okay- I'm posting a review! I read it! Some parts were good, some could have been better, but I'll send you a pm if I want to make fun of you. D otherwise - nice idea behind the whole thing. And the length was good- cause you were able to say a lot in a very short piece. nice!
cheesewizpants24 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I liked it! I usually hate death fics but it seemed appropriate in this case.
Kim Latorre chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Hey Mishka,

I gotta say i loved it. It explains how Dean's behavior is and why he is like that, great job!

SPNCruzin chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
you may have been depressed when you wrote this but it sounds really like dean feels. i do hope you add to this fanfic. thanks for writing this though.
Farmqt chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was perfect, poor Dean. I think you portrayed Dean very well, not just a loud mouth but what is deeper down. I really liked it. Now what are you doing reading this? Get back to work, I want more updates!
DiNozzo's Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Hey Hun...

That was different, it was weird to read about Dean, being in a weak, vulnerable and depressed situation...

I liked it...

DiNozzo's Girl
anon chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I'd love to see that last moment from Sam and John's p.o.v. in a short sequel, where they realize what they lost and what they didn't appreciate enough before. Especially if they noticed a smile or something like Dean almost seemed happy to die, then they'd realize how wrong they did him and now it's too late to fix.