Reviews for Roses And Thorns
Lorelei547 chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Eepp, I know I read this before (well the first few chapters anyway) and first I don't know why I didn't review. And I hope for your sake I see an update soon. C:

I really do love this story and your writing style you pace everything so well not in a hurry for anything something I need to work on myself. I never know what to expect when I move onto a next chapter and this is definitively no exception.

Gray going away!

First of all I've been routing for Gray x Popuri ever since you mention Mary was married. (They're my absolute favorite couple.) But I have no clue where your going which I think makes it rather enjoyable.

I can't wait to know what happens next please don't make me wait to long!
sugarapplesweet chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
Well, even if it took you longer than you were expecting, this chapter really does show that you took enough time and consideration to make it into something great. The whole thing really flowed, and that's something I have to admit I envy while reading this.

Poor Gray, though. I feel for him, I really do. After all, it's got to be hard when everyone else's lives seem to be going so well and yours is in the dirt.

I hope he finds himself soon.

Awesome Rapidash chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
Nice chapter!

I really enjoy how you can give us a story that is so in depth and detailed without over-doing anything. I feel for Gray, it must be difficult for him!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
sugarapplesweet chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
Oh, Popuri... She's such a wonderful wild card at times. X3

While I love Gray in this by himself, I also love the friendship between he and Cliff. I always had trouble figuring out how well those two would get along simply because neither one of them is all that social to begin with.

In particular, though, this had to be my favorite line: "Getting answers from Cliff was like drawing blood from a stone."

Very nicely put. :)

Sarsak chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
it's supposed to be dr. trent but w/e are you going to continue this story?
sugarapplesweet chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
Hmm... What could her story possibly contain? ;)

In all seriousness, this chapter was a lot of fun to read although there was still enough tension to make it thought provoking. I really like the thought of Cliff suddenly having more will than he usually does, too. It deepens his character a lot.

I look forward to more!

Awesome Rapidash chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
Yet again I find myself drawn into the world that is your story! Gray seems so confused about everything right now and to tell the truth, I can't blame him!

Oh, and does Mary have something in mind for him? Or was it all just the innocent way that she still sees him as her friend? I wonder, what is so special about Mary's book that she thinks that Gray should read it. Although, I think I may have an idea. I guess I'll have to wait until the next chapter to see if I was correct!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
Gosh, how did I miss this when you posted it?

Anyway, I liked this chapter quite a lot! I could feel for Gray, it must be tough for him to have lost Mary to Jack. But then again as you pointed out, hiding his true feelings from her didn't help matters any.

Enjoyable as always Moonlit! Now I'm off to the new chapter to see what happens next!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
This was good. The chapter felt a bit slow, but it was probably nessesary to set things up for the next chapter. I felt sorry for Gray though, to be rejected, ouch that hurts! Then to add insult to injury (literally) having to have his stiches removed the way they were. double ouch! Cliff is so nosey, I mean it seemed pretty clear that Gray didn't want to talk about what happened, yet he insisted that Gray give him all the details.

I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen when Gray sees Ann at the Inn, could be explosive. Till next time, cya!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 5 . 2/16/2008

Sorry. But THAT, my friend, was genius. Jealous!Doctor, Apologetic!Elli, fanfic genius. I also love the scheming duo of Ann and Cliff. XD

Ah, what will become of poor heartbroken Gray now?

...Oh, no. Not online dating-Ann, get away from the Internet! -dashes off to protect Gray-
Midnight Philosophy chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Great story. I can't wait to see where this is going. You better write the next chapter soon!

I hope Gray and Mary end up together in the end. I'm a sucker for Grary.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Oh, not a cliffhanger! Hmm..., I wonder what Ann and Cliff have in mind for Gray? Somehow I don't think it will be to his liking. But then... maybe it will. I really like the way this story is coming together, its got me totally hooked! I'm definatly going to be looking out for the next chapter, I wanna know what they are plotting! Cya then.
kelley28 chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
Poor Gray! Will he get to fall for someone else? Or become friends with Jack?
Awesome Rapidash chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Wow, I really felt sorry for Gray after reading this chapter. I mean to have to face Jack must have been very difficult. Add to that the fact that he has to listen to Mary tell him about her pregnancy. I admire his restraint, as a guy I can sorta relate to how he feels when the girl you love seems oblivious to it. Please update soon, I wanna know what will happen next! Till then, cya!
Flaming Black Skull chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
I liked this chapter. It was really nice. There were two parts I liked more than the rest though. Like-

/After all, the desire to rip someone apart and kick them into the next decade was hardly a virtue of friendship. /

/As he observed the ominous dark clouds hanging above, he smirked in grim satisfaction. Now it really was raining. /