Reviews for Seven Nights
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
This is nasty.
kiba12 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
This story is a complete joke. The plot line is absolutely ridiculous and the characters are completely OOC. You suck as a writer. The details are awful. I regret ever even beginning to read this thing.
GiGiAtTheDisco chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love this story so much! Please update!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
awwwww so cute i love them so much in this story.i have and always will love update when you get the chance to please. D
MiranofOnett chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Shino cries! HOLY CRAP! BTW-*shaking fist* Neji you S.O.B.!
LunaAngelDarkestRose chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
4 someone who doesnt lik kiba/hina/shino...this story is great(i already read the story)
WrenRenRem chapter 17 . 7/11/2009
awesome story hope toread more of them and i think you were a bit too rough on the 'evil nenji' bit but hey your story your disicion.
Luna Seine Louve chapter 17 . 4/7/2009
I absolutely adore this story! I hope you put up another chapter! Oh, and I was just wondering...could you maybe do separate moments with Hinata and each guy? I really want to see at least one Hinata-Kiba moment, and at least one Hinata-Shino moment. Once again,great story, and I hope you continue!
ComatoseKarma chapter 17 . 3/1/2009
(sigh) so heres the deal, nice story, kept me interested and all, loved how soft you made kiba and shnio seem... but the grammar was horrible. absolutely breathtaking. dont get me wrong, i loved the story, really, i did. but the grammar was so terrible i could barely read it! once again, good story, but on your next one, please correct it better
antegotovinapwnsmokona chapter 16 . 2/21/2009
another name for this: The end of NejiHina

She finally kicked neji's butt once & for all w/ her loves obviously. SALUTE!
Shikori chapter 17 . 2/3/2009
naw, well i'm glad that shino and kiba are doing fine and quite happy that Kurenai and Kakashi are fine and happy together ]

oh will you make another chapter or leave it like it is, i would actually like it if you wrote more, i would love to know how Hinata is going to run the Hyuuga's and i wanna see them have kids!

Shikori
AnimeCrazy195 chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
Oh no! Everyone's dying! Well, Neji deserved it so, thats ok! :) I do hope Hinata and the others are alright though. Hope to see more!
Shikori chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
whaa! i was waiting for Hinata to fight neji, now i'm itching to read the next chatper, whats going to happen to shino and kiba?
Nightfall2525 chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
you can't make us with so please i say please update again today?
XAngelofDarknessX chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
this story rocks!

the best naruto story i have ever read!

Plz Hurry with the next chapter!

]