Reviews for Baking Memories
HelKat chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Dude, this is going in my favorites list!
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This was , bittersweet really suits Blood

Do write more of post-series fic, we would all love to read on HagiSaya finally deserving the happiness they deserve.
forever-derelict chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
very well written and sweet
SweetAyu chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for this bittersweet piece. (I can totally image this happening)
Mishka92 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Wow. That was one of the best HajiXSaya fics I've read!

You need to write more

Though try separating the dialogue up more

It was a little confusing when both Haji and Saya were talking

But other than that it was pretty good ]]!

I'm putting you on my favorite authors list hehe

_
xShidoniiX chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Oh My God! THIS ROCKS! IT'S SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SWEET! mY FRIEND, RIRII(WHO DOESN'T EVEN REALLY LIKE BLOOD PLUS THAT MUCH BUT KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT IT CAUSE I'M AALLWAYS TALKING ABOUT IT) THINKS IT'S SWEET!

RIRII:I DO LIKE IT, JUST NOT AS MUCH AS YOU!

SHIDONII:I KNOW...BUT THIS FANFIC IS THE BEST COMBO! SWEET, ROMANTIC, FUNNY, GOOD, TASTY...M...DO I SMELL COOKIES?

RIRII:UMM...DUH...WE'RE BAKING THEM...AND YES, WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS...WE R BAKING COOKIES...I SHOULD GO CHECK M

SHIDONII: THAT'S WHY WE'RE READING THIS GOOD FANFIC! U ROCK!
shinigamivc chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
So good
hye-kyo chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
hey such a cute fic...I wish you could have continued your UA plan...

_
mochihanayama chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Ooh I loovee the staring part. Nice fic:D
Raimuboy chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Xd i never realized how much fun baking could be. this is so cute!
simmie chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Awsome that was really good. I loved it. A definite favorite
D-chi chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Ooh la la. Baking can be fun. but one thing - you kept writing "choirs" instead of "chores" by mistake. two very different things. although it WOULD be funny if there were, you know, random choirs in their house.
Aries-Kuchiki chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I love Saya and Haji's comments after the incident with the uplugged mixing bowl. I could so picture something like that happening with them
Jessettebayo chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
It was really cute! It played out very nicely too! AND, you're one of the few who keep Haji in character. ;D So a plus on that. But just to let you know, in future, don't clamp the paragraphes like that, it makes one lose their place. Very nicely done other wise, for your first fic!
EWEWEWEWEW chapter 1 . 10/28/2007