Reviews for Fragile Heart
Anon chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
"your son, so that he knows there was another woman that loved him before he married his mother." No offense but Harry should not marry his mother. It should be: so that he knows there was another woman that loved you before you married his mother. Otherwise, Harry's committed incest with a dead woman. Also, the letter's slightly cheesy but besides that I enjoyed your writing style.
Anon chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
James is so stupid and Lily is even more stupid. Telling her AT HER WEDDING is a beyond stupid idea. You've compounded the pain of being dumped with the embarrassment of it being her wedding day and a very public setting. A nice, quiet dumping long before the wedding would've been so much better. You've only succeeded in making me hate James even more now. You are a skilled writer, I will give you that. But your plot is unnecessarily painful to the reader. Your characters boggle the mind (not in a good way). How did Stella not pick up on the fact that James wasn't sleeping with her anymore? If he still was, I now think he is the basest of humans.
Amara chapter 11 . 11/30/2011
Loved the ending. So...mysterious.
Scarlet4562 chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
What the heck? what kind of a**hole is he to PLAN to publicly humiliate her! TElling it like that at her wedding! They're both awful people and I don't really want them to end up happy any more. And how many people could be giggly and joke about sleeping with a guy before his wedding! Does she have no humanity?
daughterofhorses chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Nice hidden Star Wars reference.
DarkBlackRoses chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
I love this story! Especially the last bit, very effective. I think the Wedding scenes could have been improved, but other than that, it was really good. An exciting read, who cares if it's a little unrealistic! It's not canon, no, but it wouldn't be exciting if it was. I would love to see what the present was.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
James is a cheating bastard, I would kill or poison him if I were lily
An Aspiring Author chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
very interesting story, though seems highly unrealostic it was still very entertaining! well done!
intoxicatingly.dazzled chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
It was OK... they moved the relationship a little bit too fast for my taste, but it was a nice plot and all, so good job.
hermionejg chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
this story seemed too unrealistic and can be greatly improved. you came up with a very interesting conflict, james has romantic feelings for lily and sleeps with her, while he is engaged to another woman. lily has no idea. this has potential for good drama, but i feel like you held back on that. first of all, the night james and lily slept together for the first time could have been better developed. i felt like the chemistry between them was missing. lily stroking james' cheek and calling him sexy seemed random. you should have build up to their attraction. also, when lily learns james was engaged, she would have been angry and not forgive him right away. i felt that lily was way too understanding for this situation. you made the younger lily a strong and tough person. she chides james for being arrogant, yet she gets so vulnerable when she learns james was engaged. it seemed unnatural. another thing that seemed unnatural was how james decided to break up with stella at the wedding in front of everyone. it seemed cruel for lily and james to plot something like that. it's fine if you made james an insensitive jerk that got pleasure out of hurting ppl. but you implied that james did have a genuine care for stella. also james and lily would make themselves look bad by announcing their relationship like that, so why would they? it's different if it was out of the moment and lily was desperate, but not something plotted. stella's reaction seemed too passive. unless she was described as an airhead, she would have been more angry. it's okay that she has forgiven james over time, but at the wedding, she would have had more of a reaction. there's too much of a contrast with lily and james' behavior. they sleep behind stella's back and they tell her at the wedding the truth, james cheats on his fiancee without much guilt, yet their personalities don't seem vindictive. it's not that your story sucked, but you could have had more drama. more realistic reactions and behavior...
purplecloak9 chapter 11 . 1/11/2009
wow, james was really an asshole in this story. Not to say I hated the entire story, but I really disliked the characterization of both Lily and James. I'd like to think JK Rowling gave us a little bit more info on Lily, implying her strength and determination, something I think hints that she would never a) allow James to cheat on his fiance with her and, b) let him decide whether or not to abort their baby. Canon Lily, I'm positive, would have been much stronger emotionally and would not have had a problem with raising a child on her own. It was an okay read, and I enjoyed it, for the most part.
MyNameInsertedHere chapter 11 . 1/1/2009
that was such a cool as story! i loved the ending!
MyNameInsertedHere chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
i hope that james falls out of love with stella soon! i cant stand him with her! (sorry, i just LOVE lily and james together!)
BlueSkyMornings chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
Oh man, I've read this so many times and yet never once reviewed-I shall review it all now.

I'm glad that Stella found new love and isn't bitter... I mean that means right now hes a year old... which means she had been mad almost or about a year...

What was the present? I would really like to know...
taylorxxsue chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
The last lines of this story were amazing
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »