Reviews for Fullmetal Alchemist: Dante's Last Stand
Snowflake chapter 19 . 5/1
This was a beautiful story! Thank you for making it!
demonicpoet chapter 19 . 11/4/2012
I enjoyed every chapter,such imagination and great writing _
kok0roxotaku chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
That story was amazing! The characters...well were in character! The plot was very intresting and had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. You could'nt had done a better job with the fights and the ending! I am really truly impressed!
Immortal Wolf Lover chapter 13 . 12/9/2011
Sorry i was too lasy to login but this is my pen name. When will Sig and Izumi show up? They were a big part of the Elric brothers past and they were badly hurt when Ed went through the gate so there is no way that they wouldn't show up to welcome them back/kick their asses for leaving as soon as they heard that the brothers were back.
Amethyst98 chapter 19 . 8/6/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was such a sweet ending! I just finished this at 2am and I absolutly loved it! Best Fullmetal Alchemidt story I have ever read! Very , Very nice work on this Fanfiction story 3
Roxas-KOD-XIII chapter 19 . 12/12/2009
Dear Inbi,

Please allow me to start off my review by saying that this is the BEST fanifc I have ever read! I have been a part of Fanfiction for 6 years now, and out off all the fanfictions I have read this is the best. Fullmetal Alchemist is my favorite anime, and you have captured the characters personalities greatly! I have subscribed to your Author Alert, your story alert, I have added you to my list of favorite authors, and my favorite stories. I have even printed all 19 chapters of your story to keep so that I can read in whenever!

I know I have written alot here, but I feel the immense need to congradulate you on your amazing work here in Dante's Last Stand.

So, without furter adue, Congradulations, and thank you so much for this wonderful story!

- Roxas.
surfergirl19 chapter 19 . 5/27/2009
Awesome story! I loved the part where ed was making that a would totally say something like job! *Favs* :D
Random Clone chapter 19 . 11/7/2008
Aw, golly, that story was *amazing*! Everyone was in-character, the humor was spot-on, and don't *even* get me started on how amazing the plot-line was. 'Cos it was. Like, "amazing" amazing.

And to top all of that off? It was about Al. *fangirlish grin*

KUdos, KUdos, KUDOS! I loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2008
XD Uhm, I finally have enough time to sit down and write this. When I read this story, I was amazed x.x I mean, it's definitely one of the better FMA fics I've read :'D And Al's struggle.. jeez, I LOVE Al, and no one really gives him enough credit. Or notices him enough. But he really is a strong person, and I love you for bringing that out of him XD Anyways, this main review is cause I was listening to a song the other day, and it seemed to fit this fic like PERFECTLY. And I'm about to explain why. You don't have to read it all if you don't want to, but I figured I'd point it all out anyways XD Here goes:

The song is called Mother Superior.

Here, sleep at the bottom of hell

[Al sleeps a lot in the story, and usually he's plagued by hellish nightmares]

Your time has come to pick the road

You walk in this tale

[When he decides to get Ed back instead of abandoning him]

Turn, and as a coward you've learned,

Through sickness and health,

There's only one

So go and bite your tongue.

[Not sure about the first line, but whether he was sick or healthy he kept searching for Edward, and he was the one thing that really mattered at the time]

You've seen the worst of me,

With the hope they'd understand,

[When they even considered the option of killing Ed, even if Al explained that it was Dante]

No, they know you're just a boy.

So grow up and be a man.

[They try to get Al to move on too quickly, and I noticed he matures a good bit throughout the story]

Little baby, you kick and you scream, you whine,

Victims pay the price eventually,

The cost? Let's see, your life.

[Once again, not sure on the first line, but several people fell victim to Dante's actions and Al almost loses his life trying to stop it]

You've got nothing to prove, stay afraid.

Young brother, you've got nothing to prove.

[I was thinking this matched pretty well -mainly because of the way they sing it just there x.x- about where Dante keeps tricking Al by pretending to be Ed, and basically not believing that he can bring Ed back]

Just stare down the barrel,

[Where the answer is within him the entire time but first he has to REALLY face the problem and go after it]

The sincerest apologies,

Won't write you out of this one,

Tonight, you'll find the right,

In the pull of the trigger, now bite,

Young fool, don't cry anymore.

[Where he and Ed were both guilty as hell, let's go ahead and admit they were XD Ed thought there was no fixing what he'd done at all from the looks of it. But he decides that his life will still go on. As well as Al's.]

Fear, sleeps, inside your stomach, it swells,

A torn boy in long in need of fix,

In the pinch that cures the itch.

[Basically, once again talking about the nightmares. XD And he has to solve his problems maybe in ways he doesn't want to.]

For too long, this little baby's,

cried on, but tomorrow will see,

the words of song,

of a time where glad's long gone.

[Not sure about this one. XD]

You'll just see the worst of me,

With the hope they'd understand

No, you know you're just a boy.

So grow up and be that man.

Little baby, while kicking you scream and whine,

Victims pay the price eventually

The cost let see your life.

The sincerest apologies,

Won't write you out of this one,

Tonight, you'll find the right,

In the pull of the trigger, now bite,

Young fools, don't cry...

Mother superior,

[Dante]

Come catch the rabbit, he runs,

[Dante and Envy when they were after Alphonse and Edward :O]

Oh, how's your son?

[Envy, in my opinion. XD]

You're frightened of leaving this,

Truly gone fishing, bow down,

Go fetch your gun.

[Not sure on that one .]

Their sincerest apologies,

Oh they won't write you out of this one,

Tonight, you'll find the right

In the pull of the trigger, now bite,

So young fools don't cry.

[Once again xD]

Not anymore, don't cry boy

When your sick to the stomach

Just pull out the knife.

[When Dante stabbed Alphonse through the stomach, disguised as Ed.]

Not anymore, don't cry boy,

When your sick to the stomach,

Just pull out the knife.

[Once again. XD I think it fits pretty well.]

So yeah :D I had to waste your time with this because I thought it was a little uncanny. XD Definitely got me thinking.
Leigha chapter 19 . 8/29/2008
Oh thank god x.x Happy ending! The name of the last chapter had me scared for awhile, all the way from chapter 11, I think. Not sure. Somewhere back there though XD Anyways, I enjoyed this 8D Derfinitely one of the better stories I've read since my FMA binge XD
Xinarie chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. Rarely do I find a postCoS that's actually finished, plausible, and good. I know my sister is getting tired of hearing me tell her about the plot, as I do with almost all of the fanfics I read, but I have good reason. While I actually think Dante is probably dead, I still like what you did with the whole idea. I loved having Envy's real name be Edward. That was amazing. And so was the end! I was ready to get all sad because Al was dead, but low and behold, a true happy ending. Great job!
ArtificialRed chapter 19 . 1/22/2008
Yay! It was great and I loved everything about it. Probably not the most helpful review, but honestly, there's nothing critical for me to say. And I could go on and on about the things I liked, but my fingers are cold and it's hurting to type. Anyway, I hope you write another story soon, and thanks so much for this one. :)
purple kimono chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
that was an incredible story! i almost thought al died! anyway, the ending was well written and made your readers very happy! we! gotta love this fic!
FMA lover912 chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
oh my gosh it was such a sad chapter. i thought i was going to cry in the begining. i though that you had killed al. it was a really good ending though. i really hope that you do write a sequal. well thank you for your wonderful story.
PatrioticPuppy chapter 19 . 1/15/2008
XD haha, Ed called Mustang a girl. Though seriously, that would be a terrible name for a cat. o.O

I liked the ending. For a while, I actually thought Al had died, so the light-hearted ending made me very happy. *Cuddles Elrics* I wuff them so much. :D

Mustang is not a cassanova. He only thinks he is. ;

So sad it's over, but I really liked it! Great job!

-Puppy