Reviews for The Hunter's Kiss
Sazzle76 chapter 1 . 5/9
Wow!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
But. . . But where's Buttercup?! Was the puppy just a means to an end for Jareth, or was it really an innocent puppy that is now wandering the mean ol' woods with no chance of survival? Buttercup, noooooooooooooooo!
Canela chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh god... this is wonderful!... one of the best stories in fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
What ever happened to the puppy?
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wonderfull short story.
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Really? The end? After all of that?
Kyrie Twilight chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
but what happened to the puppy !
Nanenna chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Browsing the archives CAN be rewarding. Very, very rewarding in this case. Expertly written, a wonderful concept, and a lovely (open) ending. I'm a little sad to see that this is your only story. It's so well done that I would love to see more if you ever decided to.
writertron chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
beautiful. your descriptions are magical.
Reddragon13x chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Not sure if this is relevant but in one sentence you wrote, "...he told me that 35th is absolutely...". I think you meant to imply a date, but there isn't a 35th in the calender. Just curious. I loved your story other wise ;)
Lexi Kaye chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
wonderful
TheAspetta chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
... I'm gonna give that a WOW. I've never re-read a story (especially a oneshot) so many times in just three days. Thsi was beyond spectacular, and I dearly hope to see more from your imagination!
Adrienne Valentine chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Now that was wonderful. Almost fluff, but fanciful and wonderful. I loved it.
a storm in a tea cup chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
What about Buttercup?
iluvobiwan91 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
That was beautiful, not just a PWP but a really good story. I loved the chase, adrenaline is so arousing and I was really lost in this. Wonderful job, I added it to my favorites!

~ iluvobiwan91