Reviews for audeamus
FlowersN'stars chapter 48 . 6/6/2012
That was so cute! Haha, love the end :)
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 50 . 6/6/2012
Awww! It's over! DX I'm going to miss this story!
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 49 . 6/6/2012
Smooth move Sakura! XD
Rene2 chapter 50 . 6/6/2012
Thank You so much for all your funny, touching, sweet, alluring, encountering, magical and inspiring tales you shared with us! I had a wonderful time and can't thank you enough for it... I'll make sure to check out your lifeyournal! :-)
goddess-ish chapter 49 . 6/6/2012
Hahaha. I love it. I wish you'd finish it. I wanna see what happens next. :))
SakuracentricIC chapter 50 . 6/6/2012
this is defenitley a favorite
lola1919100 chapter 50 . 6/6/2012
it was a great idea to make the last story a continuation to the first story and I liked this so much
lola1919100 chapter 49 . 6/6/2012
I totally loved all the stories of this and I really hope u do complete the incomplete stories :)
cloudgoddess chapter 50 . 6/6/2012
I can't believe it. It's done. OMG. I don't know what to say. I've read this fic for years and I've been patiently waiting for updates.

Thank you very very very very much for writing this. It lights up my mood every time I read it. I'm not an avid reviewer but you deserve a review so much.

I just hope you will finish "Naruto Uzumaki and the Treasure of the Nine-Tailed Fox" and "The Haunting of Konoha Asylum" Those are my faves.

Joy Blue chapter 50 . 6/6/2012
A fitting ending! Thank you for taking us to a wonderful alternate versions of Sakura and Sasuke (and the rest of Team 7!) it's been brilliant reading the whole fic!
oakleaf chapter 50 . 6/6/2012
I don't remember how I came to read this story, but I do remember falling in love with it almost immediately. I love the style of the anthology: the short stories each with their own internal plot. I couldn't pick a favourite; they were all amazing.

Well done on finishing this amazing piece of work.
Caught In The Attic chapter 50 . 6/6/2012
To be honest, I just stumbled across this less than a week ago, and breezed through it.

But my goodness, was it fun to read! :3 I'm usually not a huge fan of drabbles, but when they're packed in an anthology like this, they're so much fun to read (and the Sasusaku is a huge bonus). My favorite was "Psychic", and not just because of the YJ/Miss Martian elements - the whole prospect of Sakura battling Sasuke while having a mental link to Itachi and their team seems like an awesome plot. I almost wish you'd make that one into a whole story :o You can really tell that your writing progressed and changed over the five-or-so years you made this, but I think that also makes this so much more fun to read!

Kind of sad to see this be finished, but job well done! *Clappity* I would love to see another "modern" one of these made, so consider that one vote from me!
NorthernLights25 chapter 50 . 6/5/2012
I'm going to miss these stories!
golden doe chapter 48 . 6/5/2012
I love the Last Airbender and I wish to watch Legend of Korra soon.

This chapter is really good and interesting. It has the basic SasuSaku plot. But with the Avatar-world you have made it extraordinarily beautiful.

Cleverly written. :)
golden doe chapter 49 . 6/5/2012
Ah, about my previous asking about Naruto Uzumaki and the Treasure of the Nine-tailed fox? Please, ignore it. I should've read this one before the chp50. XD

I laughed at the ending. Sakura was so, LOL. She was sooo obvious! And she's so Sasuke's One True Love.

The humor is good and the plot are very amazing. I'm impressed with how you manipulated fairytales and other fantasy stories into a beautiful one-of-a-kind SasuSaku love story :)
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »