Reviews for audeamus
shadowphantomnes chapter 4 . 1/6
This scenario is just perfect in my mind. I can so see Naruto being his loudmouthed fox demon self about the cold, Sasuke being gallant and offering Sakura his jacket, and Sakura speaking an ofuda on Naruto to make him shut up!
shadowphantomness chapter 3 . 1/6
Ah, Sakura the vampire slayer still can't resist Sasuke!
shadowphantomnes chapter 2 . 1/6
How interesting! Sakura and Sasuke are Naruto's guardian angels! (or demons?) In any case, I guess Sasuke isn't the romantic proposing type!
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 1/6
What a fascinating premise! I don't go for Sasuke and Sakura that much but the way you write it compels me to read more. I feel sorry about the Arthurian parallels, because it just might turn out as badly for Sakura and Sasuke as it did for Lancelot and Guinevere...
Guest chapter 28 . 11/27/2013
Wait...so Sasuke rapes Sakura and all her friends force her to do something she doesn't want to do...her life sucks.
sakura inner chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
I love this series! And all the other ones, but particularly this one! I just love horror/romance stories, and yours just intrigues me. Will you be continuing this one? If not, can you recommend some authors that write sasusaku horror stories? Thanks!
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 50 . 9/18/2013
Wow! When I first read that this was 50 chapters long I figured it would take me a week or longer to finish, but I couldn't stop reading it! In reality, it only took me about a day to finish. All of your prompts were so original and interesting. My favorites were definitely "Naruto Uzumaki and the Treasure of the Nine-Tailed Fox", "The Haunting of Konoha Asylum", "Two thousand four hundred and fifty nine", and "The Wonderlands". I looked on your livejournal for the continuations, but couldn't find them. :( Anyways, fabulous job! As always, your writing continues to astound me.
Nagareboshi Star chapter 50 . 8/28/2013
Well well, definitely an interesting anthology and quite fun to read! Of course, a shame you didn't finish quite a few of your stories in here, but if you are intending on completing them on your lifejournal as claimed, that's fine I guess, although it would be nice if you could somehow post it on your profile here or something :)
Your style of writing has developed a lot of course, it's great and flows well and wonderful to read! :D
Nagareboshi Star chapter 48 . 8/28/2013
Gosh how cute the ending is here :'D GO GET HER SASUKE!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 45 . 8/28/2013
X'DDD What a nice twist of...Snow White...gosh the dialogue is hilarious! :D Great job!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
Gosh just HOW epic is tangled!? I adore it, and Pascal is just a genius character! :D :D :D
Nagareboshi Star chapter 44 . 8/26/2013
What a cute and beautiful and mesmerizing twist of a many fairytale! :D
Nagareboshi Star chapter 28 . 8/26/2013
This one definitely needs a continuations, its super awesome O.o
Nagareboshi Star chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
Oh deary deary me, Sakura revolutionized Pinocchio! :D :D :D This is a great concept!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
A great ending to this two-shot! :D
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »