Reviews for audeamus
shadowphantomnes chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Oh, Sasuke did go to Orochimaru... but it looks like he betrayed him, too. Naruto is the key to the treasure, then!
shadowphantomnes chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Hmm... so Sakura isn't human, and apparently Sasuke betrayed her in the past. I like pirates!
shadowphantomnes chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
I believe that Sasuke might be crafty enough to play Odysseus! I do like the Trojan War... and Sakura as faithful Penelope is nice
shadowphantomnes chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Aww... chibi Sakura and Sasuke are so cute. Sakura would want friends her age, though. I wonder how she will react when she meets Naruto?
shadowphantomnes chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Ohohoho! I was right! Sasuke did kill Itachi, but evidently not successfully...
shadowphantomnes chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Oh, Sasuke! Orochimaru is still after your body! And Kakashi does look like a scarecrow. And Sorceress Tsunade can kick butt!
shadowphantomnes chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
I can even see the backstory of Sasuke killing Itachi for the Realm of Tsukuyomi, hehehe... run Sakura, run! Evil Sasuke *is* sexy, though.
shadowphantomnes chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
This scenario is just perfect in my mind. I can so see Naruto being his loudmouthed fox demon self about the cold, Sasuke being gallant and offering Sakura his jacket, and Sakura speaking an ofuda on Naruto to make him shut up!
shadowphantomness chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Ah, Sakura the vampire slayer still can't resist Sasuke!
shadowphantomnes chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
How interesting! Sakura and Sasuke are Naruto's guardian angels! (or demons?) In any case, I guess Sasuke isn't the romantic proposing type!
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
What a fascinating premise! I don't go for Sasuke and Sakura that much but the way you write it compels me to read more. I feel sorry about the Arthurian parallels, because it just might turn out as badly for Sakura and Sasuke as it did for Lancelot and Guinevere...
Guest chapter 28 . 11/27/2013 Sasuke rapes Sakura and all her friends force her to do something she doesn't want to do...her life sucks.
exulanis chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
I love this series! And all the other ones, but particularly this one! I just love horror/romance stories, and yours just intrigues me. Will you be continuing this one? If not, can you recommend some authors that write sasusaku horror stories? Thanks!
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 50 . 9/18/2013
Wow! When I first read that this was 50 chapters long I figured it would take me a week or longer to finish, but I couldn't stop reading it! In reality, it only took me about a day to finish. All of your prompts were so original and interesting. My favorites were definitely "Naruto Uzumaki and the Treasure of the Nine-Tailed Fox", "The Haunting of Konoha Asylum", "Two thousand four hundred and fifty nine", and "The Wonderlands". I looked on your livejournal for the continuations, but couldn't find them. :( Anyways, fabulous job! As always, your writing continues to astound me.
Nagareboshi Star chapter 50 . 8/28/2013
Well well, definitely an interesting anthology and quite fun to read! Of course, a shame you didn't finish quite a few of your stories in here, but if you are intending on completing them on your lifejournal as claimed, that's fine I guess, although it would be nice if you could somehow post it on your profile here or something :)
Your style of writing has developed a lot of course, it's great and flows well and wonderful to read! :D
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »