Reviews for audeamus
shadowphantomnes chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
... This is going to bite Sasuke in the butt. With his luck, he'll die in a freak car accident the moment after he signs... and Sakura gets her boy-toy!
shadowphantomnes chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Oh, Sasuke... kissing the princess awake only to get the sword and not being happy with morning breath. That's not exactly a romantic gesture!
shadowphantomnes chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
This is a cute ficlet too! Witch Sakura is ethical enough not to drug Sasuke with a love potion, but now Sasuke is suspicious, and Shikamaru is a cat! Although I wish I could do multiplication spells on money...
shadowphantomnes chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
I love the idea of halloween costumes coming to life! Neji the ghost hehehe... and Sasuke the vampire! I'm sorry Tenten is stuck as a cheerleader and Shikamaru the ninja is funny!
shadowphantomnes chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Sexy devil Sakura! That description of the brownies is making me hungry... and what would Sasuke do to beat Itachi? He might just make the deal...
shadowphantomnes chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
Oh, Sasuke did go to Orochimaru... but it looks like he betrayed him, too. Naruto is the key to the treasure, then!
shadowphantomnes chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
Hmm... so Sakura isn't human, and apparently Sasuke betrayed her in the past. I like pirates!
shadowphantomnes chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
I believe that Sasuke might be crafty enough to play Odysseus! I do like the Trojan War... and Sakura as faithful Penelope is nice
shadowphantomnes chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Aww... chibi Sakura and Sasuke are so cute. Sakura would want friends her age, though. I wonder how she will react when she meets Naruto?
shadowphantomnes chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Ohohoho! I was right! Sasuke did kill Itachi, but evidently not successfully...
shadowphantomnes chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Oh, Sasuke! Orochimaru is still after your body! And Kakashi does look like a scarecrow. And Sorceress Tsunade can kick butt!
shadowphantomnes chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
I can even see the backstory of Sasuke killing Itachi for the Realm of Tsukuyomi, hehehe... run Sakura, run! Evil Sasuke *is* sexy, though.
shadowphantomnes chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
This scenario is just perfect in my mind. I can so see Naruto being his loudmouthed fox demon self about the cold, Sasuke being gallant and offering Sakura his jacket, and Sakura speaking an ofuda on Naruto to make him shut up!
shadowphantomness chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Ah, Sakura the vampire slayer still can't resist Sasuke!
shadowphantomnes chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
How interesting! Sakura and Sasuke are Naruto's guardian angels! (or demons?) In any case, I guess Sasuke isn't the romantic proposing type!
1,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »