Reviews for audeamus
Withdrawn chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
Now this, on the other hand, is just creepy. I mean, it's not like the bit with Itachi and the crows wasn't utterly and completely bad-ass, but the bit with the vaguely (personal understatement of the year) sadistic and masochistic Sasuke and Sakura was just creepy to me.
Withdrawn chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
Wow... this is really really good... good like makes me break down and sob because I get the distinct impression that any hope I may have of it continuing is most likely in vain. Still, I love your translations of he characters; and, I'll admit I'm not to sad because I can guess how it'd probably go.
Neitzarr chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
Now who could that be?

Ghosts realm?

Hm ok then.

Ill believe you!
Neitzarr chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
Aw wittle Sakura has visions!

Are they gonna be older in the next part?

Tis awesome.
Muscat-Dunghill chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
*claps hands in delight*

Whee! This is -potentially- an epic!

Oh, oh, at his mentioning, I can't help but have mental image of SIR Kakashi in helmet and breast plate, ready for jousting tournament xD

*shot'd*
serenity uchiha chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
THEY MEET ITACHI! DUN DUN DUN! LOL. I LIKED THIS CHAPTER: SAKURA'S REBELLION, SASUKE'S AMUSEMENT, AND THE UNEXPECETED TWIST. PLZ UPDATE SOON! ADIOS!
MintiNeko chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
Ah, you continued. As always, very interesting, and I can't wait for what happens next.
jillykins chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
ITACHI'S BACK!
jillykins chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
Cool. Sakura has visions.

Hope they save him!
partyrockstar100 chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
i love all these stories. i wish you could put them into seperate stories though lol. its annoying to bounce back and forth to find the 2nd parts and what not. anyways please update soon.
brightfairy8 chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
will u continue this particular fic. or this the end of it?
Miko-chan chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
XD SCREAMS HOARSELY BECAUSE IT'S ONE OF HER FAVORITE ONE-SHOT AUs.

So happy. _
Bandana Bandit chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
Dun Dun Dun...

Itachi appears. .

-RLO
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
...and now you care if she dies, sasuke? after hunting her down in order to KILL her, you tell sakura to remain behind you otherwise she will DIE?

...this is because YOU want to KILL her and not let ANYONE ELSE kill her! YOU...*sigh* I'm used to this now. *screams into a pillow, "WHY ARE YOU SO WIERD, SASU-CHAN!"*

YAY! A SEQUEL! TO THE OTHER ONE!

...AND ITA-CHAN IS ALIVE! ROCK ON WEASEL! LET'S SCARE THAT BROTHER OF YOURS!

...and now I am left to wonder how the heck he survived sasuke. and if sakura still dies. *sigh*

...You're not contemplating making a third installment, are you? *looks hopeful*
ihearttoast09 chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
!

ITACHI'S BACK! AH! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! HE'S GUNNA KILL US ALL! OH MY GOD-!

Okay, I'm done...XD

Great chappie and Update Soon!

~ihearttoast09~