Reviews for After The Fairy Tale Ends
Twilight Dusk chapter 45 . 1/23
I love this story. I love your ultra jaded Ichigo. I love IsanexNanao. I love how half the Gotei 13 is falling over themselves trying to keep everyone who already knows from finding out. I especially love Shiro-chan's little trick, Tatsuki as antagonist, Badass!Yuzu, MangaArtist!Isane, Chojiro!Aizen, and, above all, I love the fact that Urahara Kisuke has not got a fucking clue. Please keep it that way. Goat-face should know before Urahara. Take that genius bastard by complete surprise. And Rangiku should be the one to tell him. Or better yet Yachiru. With Toshiro in the room looking really fucking smug. Also, doujinshi as psychological warfare. Extra points for that. And Kisuke shall forever be known as the fucker who got the wool pulled over his eyes, completely faked out and out masterminded BY THE ELEVENTH! And Aizen (assuming he's not dead yet) and Kisuke and even Toshiro (though him to a much lesser degree) will have to acknowledge Ikkaku as the true mastermind of soul society. They'll stand there in awe with their mouths hanging open in the presence of true genius, and Ikkaku will know that they see him as such...and then the mood will promptly and comedically be ruined by Yachiru chewing on his head again.
Cat at Dusk chapter 45 . 12/14/2014
Interesting writing style, great story. Not a huge fan of this tatsuki. I'd ship Ichigo and kaede if he weren't already with Rukia, haha
thebeautifulbicky chapter 45 . 10/18/2014
This is a really great fic! It took me a while to get over the first person POV, since it was very colloquial and had lots of profanity, but now I love it.
Beyogi chapter 45 . 10/3/2014
Well this is a seriously evil point to lose motivation in writing.

Anyway, great story, thank you for writing,
Beyogi
LisayaTomago chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
OOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYYY GOOOOODNESS! THE ENDING WAS FANTASTIC! I WAS SMILING SO MUCH. Seriously, when I first read this story, I thought it would be boring, BUT THIS TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR IT! I'm going to totally forget about how it's not likely that people get their Bankai so soon after graduation, but I DON"T CARE! IT"S JUST TOO GOOD!
Guest chapter 45 . 9/20/2014
I hate angst. This story is full of angst. I love this story. I hate angst. This story is full of angst. I love this story. I hate angst.

I've been going in circles like that ever since I started reading this story. I can't decide whether I love it more than I hate it, hate it just enough to find the love more intriguing, or love how I hate it. Ughh. Maybe it's because I never read much Bleach angst; I'm just not as used to it as I am Naruto or Potter angst so it still feels new.

It's fun to see all the people who know where Ichigo is or who want to help him interact with each other while trying not to let on that they know and/or want to help. I really want to see Ichigo, Momo, and Toshirou all run in to each other in the hallway one day, especially after that comment Matsumoto made about Momo now adoring Ichigo after he took down Aizen. I also want to see him run into his sisters and learn what happened with them. Or have them run in to Tatsuki and try to break her out of her self destructive spiral. Yuzu, Karin, and Orihime are probably the only ones who could get through to her.

I can't wait to see the next volume of The Substitute: "Tatsuki confronts Sado Kon about his similarities to her old friend The Substitute, only to be brushed off by the detached, mysterious man with the hidden ability and pain filled eyes." Hahaha! That'll be hilarious!

So the core of the 'Is Sado Ichigo' club is actually the friends he collected that first week of school. I wonder how the recent confrontation with Tatsuki will affect their investigation? Too bad none of the members were at the fight club tournaments. I doubt they'd dismiss Zangetsu's bankai as a shikai, green ribbon or no.

My favorite part so far was the bikini shopping and beach episode. "Bikini!" hahahaha!

Keep up the great work!
Winter's Folly chapter 45 . 9/3/2014
Sounds nice. Will it be continued?
Winter's Folly chapter 44 . 9/3/2014
Damn.
Winter's Folly chapter 43 . 9/3/2014
Wonder what happens next?
Winter's Folly chapter 40 . 9/1/2014
She is aLiVe! Progress.
Winter's Folly chapter 38 . 9/1/2014
Oh boy. Least he isn't manic anymore.
Winter's Folly chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
Oh boy.
Winter's Folly chapter 26 . 9/1/2014
Wao.
No1s sempai chapter 45 . 7/20/2014
CONTINUE THIS
jgkitarel chapter 28 . 7/19/2014
Oh, I think she does have an idea of what she's unleashed. She just doesn't fully understand it yet.