Reviews for After The Fairy Tale Ends
Semblance of Apathy chapter 45 . 3/22
Wow. That was amazing. I can't even begin to describe my awe or how I had to stop a few times in every laughter and guffaw at Ichigo's snarkiness and bitterness. This was very entertaining. I bet you had fun typing this all up. It seems like it to me.

I know it's been over four years since you've last updated but I'm still putting this on my alerts. It's just simply too good to give up on. I hope you pick up on this again one day.

Anyway, thank you again for all this you've left us.
:-)
Infernezor chapter 18 . 3/10
Beep.
Anon chapter 22 . 2/28
"If you do can't kiss better than that Ichigo I won't fix your eye"?

Maybe "If you can't kiss better than that Ichigo, I won't fix your eye"
Anon chapter 17 . 2/28
It would be much less awkward if it was "It wasn't breaking the rules to not go find out"
Hope that this fic continues, it is an excellent read!
G0thic Riv3ra chapter 45 . 12/29/2013
did this awesome story die or something?
Guest chapter 45 . 9/1/2013
POST A NEW CHAPTER. PLEASE.
katrum chapter 45 . 8/12/2013
have you died? I know i'm dying from lack of chapter 46... T_T
katrum chapter 45 . 8/8/2013
any chance of an update? i've been waiting like 3 weeks... T_T must. read. fan fiction. *drools* (seriously though, im addicted to fan fiction, its just so awesome and this story has got me hooked!)
katrum chapter 45 . 7/24/2013
sugoi ne!
cant wait till ur nxt post.
ganbare!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/20/2013
I love this story. The fact that he was humorous cracked me up to no end. I really wish you would have kept writing but I know how it feels to put something down and then be hesitant to go back and finish it.
katrum chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Zanpakuto (you spelt it 'Zampakuto) is spelt with an 'n' not an 'm' :P
katrum chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
u made him bald? lol. couldnt you have given him a wig, or died his hair or something?
I like your style of writing though. its awesome :D
juggernaut715 chapter 45 . 7/11/2013
This has got to be one of the coolest stories I've ever seen on this site. You take literary cliches and phrases like 'silver lining' and kick them in the face-that's cool. You've got this whole mojo that I just love, and I cannot wait until the next chapter comes out.

Seriously. This is fucking metal.
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 7/7/2013