Reviews for After The Fairy Tale Ends
MysteriousEyez chapter 14 . 11/11/2007
O *sits on edge of chair and waits for the next chappue .
Wittgen chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
I didn't expect him to be found out so fast, but I'm glad he did. I think things are about to get interested. The only question is which captain is it? I'm thinking Isshin.

Also, the image of Byakuya singing I like big buts was priceless. Well done.
eclect chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
This story was REALLY sad in the beginning, but it's gotten really good. I absolutly LOVE acadmy stories, and one where nearly all of the humans (ok, just ichigo's family) are shinigami is absoluty fabulous! Keep it up!
KuroAi15 chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
I luv u! but why'd you end it theeree/?

meeanie!
Sesshyro chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
Ugh!Cliffie! I wonder who's the captain...if it was Unohana or Ukitake he might have a chance to haggle but if it was Soi Fong or Komamura...R.I.P...or is it a new captain?
cola1012003 chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
liked it alot, very good plot coming through!
hull lull lull chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
Aw...

I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

I was so desperate that above was done without the help of copy&paste.

Busted, mah love... now, more! More! MOre!
zeerak chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
keep it up
Shandul chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
No! not a cliffhanger! anything but that!
Sesshyro chapter 13 . 11/10/2007
Lol!Ichigo gonna kick ass XD and poor Shiro-chan...still hasn't grown up and Hanatarou is so cute
Library's Poltergeist chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
I /loved/ this line: "He'd be pissed off too, because I'm taller then I was four years ago and he's not." It made me giggle. Well, it looks like Ichigo is *gasp, shudder* /socializing/! I honestly never knew he had it in him. (Especially since he met all his friends -except Keigo and Mizuiru, and that's probably because we don't have their backstory yet, and if that backstory ever does popup, I'm about 95% certain that there will be a fight scene in it- through fights. I'm guessing Seymour's about to be added to that list... Or maybe not, you might just make him some random person who hangs around for two chapters and then fades into the background.) Anyways, keep writing!
Wittgen chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
Nice update. I guess you sort of answered my last review's question about why Ichigo didn't just kill the old man at the end of the war. I still say Ichigo could take him, especially if his Bankai's speed increase was what it was supposed to be as opposed to the just looking cool like it has in the manga recently.

Also, Ichigo is the one of the most jerkish nice guy I've ever seen. I like that. It really suits him and it's cool how you captured that this chapter.

I'm looking forward to the next update, and happy writing.
Skytracer chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
Love the way you draw out the life in the shinigami academy. Nice fic. Keep up the good work!
KuroAi15 chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
that.. is... awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter!

OMG OMG OMG OMG ! you should have like, 100 reviews!
hull lull lull chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
Ah, that song. My sister always used to slap me on the butt with a book or something while singing that when she came back to Korea. Annoyed the hell outta me...

Excellent chapter!