Reviews for After The Fairy Tale Ends
sandcat chapter 12 . 11/8/2007
Yay! a new chapter! Great job! I really can't wait!

love,

Sandcat
Wittgen chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
Interesting story, but I really wonder why Ichigo doesn't just kill Yama? It might cause some problems, I guess, but having someone who is not a hugely prejudiced jerk rebuild soul society after the kinds of losses you mentioned would, I think, be better than what happened. Also, there is no way Yoruichi should be faster than Bankai Ichigo. Speed is all his Bankai does, after all.

I'm looking forward to the next update. Happy writing.
Ambiguous Rose chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
Yay! A new chapter. Interesting transaction with Rukia. It was nice to see her appear, despite the fact that she really didn't say much.

I look forward to the next chapter! Update soon!
hull lull lull chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
RukiaIchigo. Yay. (Waves flag with sleepy, half-enthusiasm.)

Let's do that again, shall we? YAY!

Fantastic.
KuroAi15 chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
aw... That's perfect ichiruki!

I luv u!
hizmit12-waterlilly3721 chapter 12 . 11/7/2007
Yay killing update soon please.
Sireida chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
I like your story very much. To tell it from Ichigos point of view is a interesting change from all the others storys i'm reading. I'm very curious how you continue from here on.
Pseudonym1390 chapter 12 . 11/6/2007
Hey this is a brilliant story, love the plot line, and I loved the ichirukiness! Brilliant, love the sarcasm too, very nice! Can't wait for more, five days without internets gonna kill me I wont be able to read your updates!
cola1012003 chapter 12 . 11/6/2007
really enjoyed this chapter, well written, well thought out. nailed the emotions, hope you have more of this type of writing in you. thanks!
Zackire chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
very good story! had me all wrapped up in it. very sad to learn that ichigo became a wanted criminal n losing his eyes.

update me
hull lull lull chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Sado Kon...

Sad.

Is it a 'Zampakuto' or a 'Zanpakuto'? I always thought the latter, though I'm not sure- I read the manga in another language, where the pronounciation was 'Chambekdo'... eh, never mind me. This is fantastic, anyway.
hull lull lull chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
Ingenious.
KyuubiWindscar chapter 10 . 11/3/2007
The only thing I am really waiting for is the actual fights Ichigo gets into. Don't worry, I won't be abandoning this fic anytime soon, and I hope to see more good Bleach fics in the future.
Sesshyro chapter 10 . 11/3/2007
Brilliant story!I started reading and couldn't stop! I feel kinda sorry for Ichigo for loosing his hair though XD
Ambiguous Rose chapter 10 . 11/3/2007
Poor Ichigo. His life is really screwed up, isn't it. You have to feel sorry for him.

Nice chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one. Update soon!
974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »