Reviews for Mothers
SSS-love2read chapter 12 . 3/2
really great! I loved the Alice one, I always hated that one, and its nice to think she almost recognized her son.
SSS-love2read chapter 2 . 3/2
made me choke up! I always considered Tonks one of the worst deaths
chocolate fish chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
This is a particularly excellent chapter, I feel. I like the repeated use of ordinariness.
BlacknPotty chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Her middle name is Jean. It says so in Deathly Hallows, Chapter 7, "The Will of Albus Dumbledore".
Ravnur chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Oh man... This makes me think of my much nicer aunts, and how lucky I really am. I've just spent four hours with two of my aunts today. If my parents had died, I would probably have ended up at my grandmother's, but still ...

You're great to show how different they are, and yet how alike they are in their love for their children. Noticed that eight out of twelve have only one child... Makes me wonder if wizarding world are just used to: Rich families: One child. Poor families: A lot of them xD
Gryffindork39 chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
*sniff*This was so awesome it made me go and hug my mum, and call all of my 22 aunts and 2 grandmothers to give the virtual hug and kisses. THATS HOW MUCH THIS ROCKED.
Gryffindork39 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
*sniff*OH MY NINJAS THIS IS AWESOME
ptl4ever419 chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
This made me so happy and sad. I cried so much, but it makes me want to have children more than I do. To know that love. Thank you for writing it. From all us children who love their mothers.
MuggleCreator chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
Awww... You. Are. Brilliant. Great stuff!
chocolate fish chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
I cried the entire way through (the early hour of the morning doesn't help) and I loved it. Fantastic.
BookReader101 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
A very good story
Anna Rider chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Minerva would really make a good mother. XD
Anna Rider chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Awwww I almost had tears in my eyes! Indeed, a super mother, she was.
The Evil Policifer chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
So beautifull... You really got me crying... So sad, but still it's so beautifull
ravenclaws chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
this is sooooooooooooooggood. it made me laugh and cry at the same time!