Reviews for Witness
kalina-blue chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Great story. I hope there's going to be a sequel because I'd like to find out who hired the hitman.
happycabbage75 chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
Hey! You can't leave it like that! Dean just shot his only lead (which was seriously cold by the way), and we don't know who the bad guy (girl) is and what this was all for!
Ster1 chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
What a great closing chapter! Very nicely done...

(And this story had such a terrific premise, it would be awesome if you decided to write that sequel!)
deangirl83 chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
i really liked this story. i think you should defintely make a sequel. look forward to reading it.
alena chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
Great to see another chapter. I'm really enjoying this story
happycabbage75 chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Sam and Bobby to the rescue! Thanks for the update!
masondixon chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
I read all 6 chapters tonight and really liked how this story was going. And then it stopped. Is there more? Thank You.
zuimar chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
Hi there, just read all 6 chapters you've posted so far and I gotta tell you that you've done a great job so far. I'm always a bit reluctant to put stories on alert that aren't updated regularly, but I'm gonna give your fic a try, it's too good to let go. Hope you can manage to post now and then.
Poppyflake chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
It's good to see you back with this one. Great chapter and I'll be looking forward to the next one.
devonshire64 chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
i forgot about this little story before you posted again. glad to see you're continuing it. :) keep up the good work.
happycabbage75 chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Oh my goodness... I'd given up. I just kept this story in a little folder of beauties that wouldn't be finished. Excellent new chapter and as intriguing as the others. Now... not so long for an update this time? Please? Pretty please?
alena chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Oh yipee! Chapter 6 of Witness! I'm so glad that you've posted an update. I was really enjoying this story and kept hoping you'd continue it at some point- Thank you
Ster1 chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Awesome story, with all its angsty hurt!Dean and worried!Sam goodness. Please write more!
Poppyflake chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
Good chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
HAP chapter 4 . 11/26/2007
Oh - exciting twist. As if Dean being blind wasn't enough! Can't wait to see where this is going!