Reviews for Jacob's Fault
loudie chapter 8 . 1/13/2008
wow that was so good! i felt bad when she got raped by her best friend and she lost the baby. well keep up the good work! it was amazing! loved it soo much! great job!

loudie
etkatz chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
ha ha wolf..update soon!
Sexy Vegetarian Vampire chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
hehehe... hunt wolf! kill Jake! yay!
Biloxi Girl chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Great story, but it's so hard to read about Jacob being evil. Looking forward to updates!
Autumn Cullen chapter 8 . 12/8/2007
Its just clif after clif with you isnt it. God your driving me insane xPP
School Librarian chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
You're an amazing writer! You go from wanting to hate Jacob in this story, to rooting for him in "Bella Without". Are you going to finish this story, though? Just wondering...
wingedspirit chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
I like this chapter and the last line is great Edward" What would you like to hunt" Bella "Wolf" so good update soon cause I can't wait to see Bella,Edward and her family kill all those mangie flea ridden monerel mutts that will be so good. Update ASAP!
alwaysgone chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
Well he definately gave her a reason not to feel guilty about hunting wolves. I love it. She didn't have to make a choice. He (Jacob) made it for her. Update soon!
Serena530 chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
I can't belive Jacob! She had to go through months of torture at his hands, and then the wolves knew too! I'm not suprised that she wants to hunt some wolves! I wonder if she's going to have power! Will the Cullens stop her from go after Jacob or will they or some of them go themselves and do it for her. Will the treaty be broken? Oh please post soon. )
lolly12 chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
Wow, that was great. I hate Jacob in your stories, I'm so glad he is so much better in the actual books. Even though Jake is OOC, I love the story. You are a great writer. Look forward to your next chapter.
Carlisle060 chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
GO EDWARD! show jacob wat u got! OMG! canNOT wait for the DRAMA coming! UPDATE ASAP! ) ) )
Enthralled chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
I love the last word of the story...I adore Jacob, but he needs to pay for this one! Update soon...thanks!
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
"kill him...kill him...redrum...redrum..." excellent! "What do you want to hunt?" "Wolf" ya baby!
Ed.cullenator chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
Cliffy! Keep going with the story
bellaxmorte chapter 8 . 11/11/2007