Reviews for Jacob's Fault
Edwardlover11 chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
This is good, i really like the end. Keep going!
Serena530 chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
This story is crazed, but I love it. I'm reading this is whole story for the first time, and I can not believe Jacob did that! He went crazy. Oh please post again soon. I want to know what happens. Won't her screams alarm people or will she be too weak to scream? I know that she'll feel the pain, but maybe she won't do all the screaming...or maybe they'll get her out of the hospital before she does? Anyway please post soon. )
wingedspirit chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
I really hate that mutt how could he do that to someone he said he loved that's not love it's an abominaion on the word and the rest of the mutts are no better then it is. I'm so happy Bella is away from them and can be with her love and her Family she will have scar's but in time she will learn to live with them and be happy again I hope and is her father stupid or something that she would leave a message saying she was comeing back and then all the sudden change her mind and why would he let her stay with the thing that did that to her and then to not see her for months on end not talk to her he must be stupid. I want to see the mutts get killed that's what they deserve. Update ASAP!
bookworm19944444 chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
Yay bella will be a vampire! JACOB MUST DIE! By the way i am writing a story where i kill jacob! it will help me get out my aggession!
young wiccan chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
Grr, I don't like Jacob. I'm so glad Bella's getting changed
alwaysgone chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
Great chapter. I lvoe it she is saved so far. Now she will be strong enought to take care of Jake herself if she Update soon!
Enthralled chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
The last two chapters were great...keep it going! Looking forward to the next update.
ItStHeCaRiBbEaN chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
Aww its sweet Edward gets to save Bella. I wish Edward would go kill Jacob (even though in truth I don't mind him that much in the real series) can't wait to see what happens next!
sOpHiE123 chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
Aw so sad...I hope Jacob dies! :]

Update soon!
bookworm19944444 chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
I like your story! poor bella. JACOB MUST DIE!
ItStHeCaRiBbEaN chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Charlie is a retard and Jacob is a psycotic lunatic and everything better end well :) Why can't Jacob just learn to imprint on someone and everyone will be perfectly happy.
Little Miss Malevolent chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
oh my god
kissofdeath21 chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
omg, jacob is sick!, as true as that may be, i still need to know what's happening so write more!
Ksangi chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Oh crap.
alwaysgone chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
OMG that was a great 2 chapters 5 & 6. Poor Bella having to be raped over and over, even if not by force, but one does what one has to do. Maybe since Carlisle has her they will be able to save and keep her. Update soon ! Thanks for the 2 wonderful updates.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »