Reviews for Realizations
ladybellatrix chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
are you going to finish this? it's very good
TragicBlossoms chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Oh man please continue this! It's soo good and I haven't read anything like this. I'm not usually one for Wilson & Cameron, but this is... just wow! Please continue and update soon!
little miss michelle chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
whoa! I have no idea who I want her to get with! but I can't wait to find out what happens
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
You know, I really love House, and I usually still do even after reading fics like these, but right now, He is a complete and total BASTARD! Grr! Can't he leave them be? Update soon this is so-o-o-o-o-o amazing
Boochan82 chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
Dear lord in Heaven...

YOu gotta finnish this story! please!

All i did while reading was listen to ' sunburn' by the group ' Muse'. It fit so perfect. Two guys.. Shes burning them both like the sun..

Please for all that is sacred, finnish this. We need to see what happens.
iwillmissyou chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
so super hot. please update. we need a contewst
SexyScottishDoc chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
I can't express my enthusiasm with House leaving marks on Cameron, that was awesome!
sabu53 chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
I do believe House has the most intense affect on Cameron than Wilson. Can't say I blame her:)
reviewgrl chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
loving it,

wonder who is goig to notice the hickeys first.

hm...

update soon!
jagnic233 chapter 7 . 4/17/2008
I am so glad you updated! I have been waiting. Poor Cam...stuck between a rock and a hard place, whats a girl to do? use it to her advantage *wink*wink*. Hope you update soon.
mikachery chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
i love this story, I cant wait to read more of it!
klewald chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
Wow, this is really interesting and really good! I can't wait for the next chapter..
lillianrose4 chapter 6 . 3/12/2008
Oh I love this, great .
Emmy1512 chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
:) Very well written. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Emmy
jagnic233 chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
I am so excited that you updated! I figured that this was a dead story. Anyways i really hope you update again soon, please, i love it!