Reviews for Harry Potter and the next generation
Anna xx chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
I really love that you put Albus in Gryffindor, as its super annoying when people think he'll be in Slytherin! Please update xx
PicnMixlover chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
please continue x
Alcoholic Goldfish chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I realize this hasn't been updated in two years so your probably not going to do anything more but if you happen to get this I really like the story update if possible
Phoenixfire979 chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Looking forward to the sorting, cant wait for the pumpkin juice to run out of Scorp and Alice's noses when they find out rose and albus' surname lol
Phoenixfire979 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Nice start. Love your OC Alicetra
Math Chick chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I really liked this! Skipping to the 4th year is fine...as long as you do more to the first! Please continue this! I have one question, is malfoy's sister older or younger? You should really continue this!

Thanks

~~M~a~t~h~~C~h~i~c~k~~
hondagirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
So I can't believe you haven't got any reviews on this. Its definetly good and I like the fact that you gave Scorpius a sister. I don't know of any other fics that did that. I say no problem about going straight to 4th year, just have a few lines in the beginning addressing that issue. But since this was written a few months ago are you still going to contine? Lemme know.

hondagirl