Reviews for Not Your Secret
angiesmile chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
aw, i felt so sorry for the guilt-ridden, slightly emotionally unstable, ever lovable naruto in your story though i loved every part of it!
IdreamAway chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
Hmm, I like this story, I'll look forward to your next chapter. :)
IdreamAway chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Ah, good in somewhat ordering them around in story :D Hey, does other people like Harry and others know that ninjas? I wonder..
IdreamAway chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
hmm... Good chapter. :) Oh, I gave review at the end xD but i should review each chapter :)
IdreamAway chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Wow, good start! :D Ugh, that frog woman sure deserves the torture! *goes next chapter*
IdreamAway chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
So interesting... Please update soon
Inuluvr chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
XD I can't wait for the next chapter! :3 So exciting! X3 Keep writing! I can't wait to read what happens next, other than what I already know happens. ;D
RobotPirateNinja chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
They would outright kill her. Naruto would use KB and Henge to ensure that there was no way to prove anything. But it's an S-rank secret, and therefore it's preservation is higher than almost any mission that does not have a direct and immediate impact on Konoha's security.

In short, the moment she mentioned the word jinchuuriki, Naruto would have killed her. Her death would be more important than the mission. The only reason that Naruto would not kill her is to capture her and turn her over to Ibiki for information on how they learned this.

Naruto is playful most of the time, but he can also be a ruthless SOB when needed. Someone with ninja power and pranking skills on his level could easily give her a very, very, deadly accident.
Darkest Water chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
very interesting story :] update soon.
venus100561 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Ohohoho, this is the first thing I see when I log onto This is definately welcome (especially after being in pain for the last two days. (High heels) Fun fun).

Anyway, even if this won't be in my fanfic, I'll probably end up stealing ideas from it, if you don't mind.

Thank you. :)