Reviews for Follow You Home
gaaralover1989 chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
what does ottera and morgain have to do with malfoy and potter? update!
Paelle chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
I really really like this story. I do immensely hope you do continue this. If you do, I will be over joyed. Thus I am going to alert this story in hopes you will continue it )

&& I can continue to read.
Mistress Black chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
I just wanted to let you know this is a fabulous chapter! It was VERY funny, and has left me dying for the next bit!

Sorry this is a short review, but I've stolen my brothers laptop to covertly read fanfiction. And let's face it, it'd be pretty embarrassing if he caught me!

Anyway, update son!
Adica Finch chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
You've got to be kidding me. Seriously. How could I POSSIBLY miss this update? Why didn't you scold me for not saying anything? GAH! This was done in MARCH for Merlin's sake!

*shakes head*

I beg your forgiveness, even if you demand grovelling.

Wonderful chapter, too, even if it was filler. The interaction between Ron and Harry was superb, and so are the Honest Honey's. I'm thinking they'll come into play, eh? Perhaps Harry will be sucking on one (oh so tantalizingly) when Draco decides to confront him again? hehe. Love the groups, too, darling. And the Professor, of course. ;-)

Oh, and Draco's thoughts. Cuss words are just so colorful! And the fact that he's trying to repress things. Silly boy, doing that will just make them explode in his face!

OH! And the mystery of the alarms, eh?

Your Eternal "Servant" (which means, servant until i get bored)

Adica
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Ooh, an interesting chapter! Thank you for the update! I like how things didn't work out perfectly for Harry and Draco here, that's good.. and stealing glances.. that's my favourite part! I look forward to the next bit a lot!
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
i like it.

and i really hope *hint hint* that draco's plot is to get help, not to capture harry.*shining hopeful eyes*
Azrael Gaunt chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
Loving the tension so far, continue please!
deletedaccount20201302 chapter 4 . 2/13/2008
Awesome! Please update soon! *hands you some coffee*
Mistress Black chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
I love the way you did the quidditch try outs! Yay ron! That was way cool how you had Ginny be the last one to shoot it at him.

That Ella girl was HILARIOUS. I have a girl just like that at my school - some little freshman. Silly freshman. Of course, I'm only a sophomore, but still.

and draco's little mocking comment: "Hi i." haha. Those two are getting pretty chummy, eh?

Oh, and Hermione totally nailed it! I absolutely adore hermione, and that is totally something she would figure out. And she was so understanding! That's definitely how she'd act. And harry's right about ron - he would react like that. But he'd just prank him or something and get over it.

Oh, can i point out one teensy little thing i noticed? I think maybe some pronouns would be good . . . you kinda repeat 'harry' and 'draco' a lot.

but it's not super distracting or anything!

this story is still SUPER awesome and way more ppl need to be reading it!

I loved the ending, too.

Two chapters was such a treat, i hope you update this quick again!

thanks for the shout out too! yay me!
Mistress Black chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
O I absolutely loved the scene with Madame Pompfrey! If i were harry, i would have totally been like, "Omg!" haha. Okay, maybe i wouldn't have been like that, b/c it's so blatantly gay, but you get my meaning. And draco thought he was dashing! hahahahahaha. the lurve is spreading!

I also love how draco totally shut pansy down! I hate that bitch!

anyway, those two boys and their denial. I can't wait for the juicy bits! Okay, enough with this review, onto the next chapter!
Adica Finch chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Wow! Yay! So, basically, filler or not, this was great! Freaking hilarious, too!

I LOVED the . . . maneater scene. ;-) and draco's little comment, "Hi-ii", and how harry was panicking and trying to hide behind ron at hogsmeade. fantastic!

Oh, and i think it was cool how you announced ron won, i mean, i know we already knew, but it was still cool that you left it hanging, in an un-obvious type of way.

and I'm still lovin' the way you name the chapters and integrate that into the story!

And that was totally awesome how hermione was like, you still have eleven minutes . . . hehe. I love her. So understanding. Completely accurate.

And those poor lovebirds! So awkward! hopefully things'll get better, eh?

yay for the update! lets hope the next one doesn't take AS long, eh? love you love you love you!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
I can't function without coffee! Well, not much!

I really really like this fic. It's got everything I usually look for in a H/D fic - the near-but-not-quite friendship developments, the but-my-father-is-a-Death-Eater plot, and the struggles of Harry dealing with Voldemort.. the reactions of the friends.. Oh, in this chapter, shouldn't it have been 'Ron had saved four of four, and Ginny was rapidly coming up'? Anyway, I liked the awkwardness of Ella, and how Draco is somewhat blind.. and Harry would be, but Draco is hiding his feelings... and is also supposedly working towards a 'plan' but obviously getting close enough to Harry to save him is going to be more than a lie. Please keep posting!
neverenough chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
woo hoo! fantastic chapter!

aw, poor insecure draco. he's so sweet! nice tempo to the story so far, i like that they're not instantly falling into each others' arms :)
Adica Finch chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
DAMN RIGHT I GO TO SCHOOL WITH YOU!

This was good enough that I shan't kill you if you don't get four out. Just maim you.

Anyhoo, onto the reviewing!

Muy Excellente, my darling! I totally love where you went with this. The whole Morgain/Oterro (SP?) is way cool. Are you gonna get more into that story? It's promising.

*giggle* I love the way you're having Draco react to all this crap - it's totally accurate. Like, him saying "why should I?" rather than making him have some huge character turn around. It's way more likely that he just wouldn't want to be such a follower.

I really liked how you included Harry's little thoughts about Hermoine and Ron - how, if he would have told them about his feelings for draco, they would have squashed it. And how the reason he didn't was denial. Totally believable. And it was just good to have him considering his two best friends, in any way, b/c they ARE a huge part of his life (which ppl seem to forget).

And then of course there is that delicious little scene between the two of them, and their sarcastic reactions to the coincidences. Poor Draco, TRYING to be mean. hehe. I love how he played it up, and how harry helped him even though he'd be late. and of course Madame P's fussing! I'm sure Harry enjoyed that eyeful, eh?

Anyway, muy bien.!
Mistress Black chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
haha, that first scene was GREAT! seriously. That is JUST like boys, to fight over a SPORT (notice the scorn in my voice?).

HAHA. and Harry, 'forgetting' his position as captain. classic! That first scene was great - a lot of ff forget to have the interactions between FRIENDS, and focus only on the emerging couple, so i'm glad you included that bit.

Esp. with Hermoine and her fingernails.

YOU'RE JUST REALLY GREAT AT CHARACTERIZATION!

HA! and Draco stopped that fight. Protective. Hehe. "How refined" that is SO Draco.

and that meeting between Draco and Lucius DOES NOT BODE WELL. dun dun dun. That definitely sets the stage for some interesting stuff, eh? I've got a feeling that by Draco's reaction, he won't be cooperating . . .

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

I love this story. It's got depth, plot, accurate character personalities, and it's got LENGTH! I lurve it!