Reviews for L'Hiver Approche
Doubloon chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite pieces of fanfiction EVER. The whole thing is just... argh, beautiful. And tragic.

I can't help but reread it over and over. So I thought it was just right to review it. (despite of my full-of-fail english)

Thank you, and congratulations for all your fanfics. Keep writing, ok?
de yaten chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
... oh my gosh. I mean, seriously - oh my gosh. (haha, somehow "gosh" doesn't seem as serious, but I just can't make my brain function right now.)

This was beautiful. This was beautiful and... I don't know quite how to put it, it was entrancing and I found myself forced to read through it without looking away, and I'm very very glad I managed to stumble upon this.

It's the turning of the seasons and the turning of the Nobodies and it just... an amazing piece of work. Magnificant job on this.
IncubusRhapsodos chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Strange. Very strange. I really like this, every description is precise yet at the same time surreal. Really makes you think, and I like stories that make you think.

Great job and keep it up!

~~ShadowAngelicus1323 AKA Rexvir the Chaotic
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
i don't quite understand it, but damn is it good!

Faye Silo
Raihu chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I think I see what you mean about the questions now. But never mind, really.

I find this whole thing incredibly beautiful. Floating capsules of impossible environments and personal decay. Each turn of the seasonal sphere is independent of the others, but of course they form a timeline and a network. I love that sense of wanting as a thread of continuity; I can see the Organization isolated in their crystal bubbles, hands pressed to the membrane, unable to touch anything outside it. It really does make me feel heartsick to imagine that they could all hear the same song and never know it, never know even a little genuine solidarity. Not /even/ when they share the same space. Marluxia with Lexaeus. Larxene with Namine. It's as if they all learned to interact without communicating, and that's probably the best exhibition of the Organization's dynamics I've seen.

And damsels /causing/ distress? Seems a whole lot more fitting for these princesses if we're really ever going to believe in the power they're supposed to possess.

So I suppose this could be taken as a collective character study, but I think its greatest merit is the gorgeous weave of the language. It's fluid and comprehensive. Particularly easy to follow - more accessible, is the right way to put it, I think - though still heavily layered. I am really into this one, let me tell you.
CrystalMeadows chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
It was a nice story, but i didn't get the end. Where all the pricesses trying to call everyone together to save Roxas?