Reviews for In the Year 3030: Discovering Mata Nui!
SilverhuntX chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIMMME more please?

Silver
Brickins7 chapter 16 . 7/27/2012
AAAAARRRRGGHHH! Seriously, too many stories are just abandoned! And this one is something fresh, new, and very well written (though a few more too's in there for grammatical purposes)! In short, WRITE MORE!... Please...
Kauris Azurai chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
I really hope you consider continuing this... this fic had good promise and i'm sad to see it in such a state. i'm calling fanfiction cruelty! (lol) but anyway, if something bad hasn't happened and it was just loss of intrest. please reconsider your termination of this fic. I'd hate to see it die.

Kauris Azurai
Ignika Kaita chapter 13 . 12/31/2010
Man, I was wondering what happened to this FanFic. I'm glad it hasn't shut down! :D
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
I have been watching this story for some time and I have one thing to say... WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED! I HATE IT WHEN A STORY GET ABANDONED BY THE AUTHOR! EVEN IF IT DOESN'T GET MANY REVEIWS YOU SHOULD STILL KEEP IT GOING FOR THOSE WHO DO READ IT! Now that I am done ranting I think this is a great story.
Novanto chapter 16 . 7/1/2010
Oh, and TigerToa, they were probably being chased by Rahi, who were in turn running from the Bohrok which were stripping the island of plantlife in preperation for Mata Nui's awakening.
Novanto chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
Oh, great. The Bohrok swarms have awoken. Helpful advice to all people on the island, the bohrok are like bees: don't bug them, and they won't kill you.

All in all, a excellent storyline so far! keep u the good work.
TigerToa chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
AH! how can you just stop there? what about Sean, what happened to him? And Mike? and the other four, were they being chased by Rahi or Bohrok?

and, just out of curiosity, is Sean of Earth or of Ice? because those are the only two that seem to work for the whole mute thing...

and I'm guessing that Wren is Water, and Mike is obviously Fire. So, would Hunter be Stone and Matt be Air, or the other way around? I'm guessing if Sean is Earth, that means Emily is Ice, and vice versa... Or i'm totally off, and guessed wrong. anyway, just wondering, and please, please, please continue! this is amazing and i love it!
Mirra the Hedgehog chapter 16 . 4/24/2009
Well previously I hadn't reviewed this because no anon reviews allowed but hey! Found my old account.

I am just here to shower you with praise. I have loved this story and the way it has taken a new approach to the human toa idea. And seriously good job setting up a solid base for your characters before jumping in. Do you know how many stories simply have a few paragraphs before jumping into things? Yes. Anyhow.

It seems like we're only on the tip of the ice burg and I really hope we get to see some kind of finish to this story.

I will be silently stalking the Bionicle section, awaiting your return. Ciao~
T0A 0F THUND3R chapter 16 . 4/1/2009
You're not the only one. Welcome back Kite! Glad to see you're still around and not givin' up on us. Hope to see some new stuff from ya soon!
LatayaLuna chapter 15 . 8/7/2008
Good to hear from you again. The chapter got the mood up very well and you could really feel their fear while reading.

I hope you can write uptade fast again becouse I need to know what happens next
T0A 0F THUND3R chapter 15 . 7/12/2008
I knew you weren't gone forever, I just knew it. And I'm glad I didn't give up hope. Welcome back, Kite!

And so the story continues, I see. That was quite a Hiatus you went on. Though I guess I shouldn't be throwing stones...heh heh...

Glad to see that the group is still in the middle of something so big they have no idea what they're in for. And now they (kinda) realize the truth about Kruse and what he really stands for. Gotta wonder what it is that's after them though...

All in all, this is one of my favorite chapters because it proves that hope isn't a waste of time, and that stories can be risen from the dead. Glad to see you back in the loop, man.

Can't wait to see where this one goes!
Volcanicninja107 chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
I really like this one so far! Please update soon.
T0A 0F THUND3R chapter 14 . 1/7/2008
Enter the Villian! I already love to hate this guy, I really do. Excellent character development, and it gives the storyline a little more depth. I really can't wait to see how this turns out, so keep on pluggin' along on this one!
T0A 0F THUND3R chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
Woah. Didn't see that one coming. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, But I just got back from my Christmas Break. This chapter opens up a whole new can of worms here. This is shaping up incredibly well. Can't wait to see more!