Reviews for Inheritance
avid chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
I really like this story, it's very original and fun to read. I like what you did with the Halliwell sis- ... brothers, and how you (like the other reviewer said) made them still Prue, Piper and Phoebe but made them realistic guys in their own right, too. Your playing with the names is great. Warren Halliwell made me grin - very clever, since the all-male line would of course keep their name through the years.

I would love to see you doing Genderbend Chris/tine. But since Prue/Paul would be dead then... that's my problem with the later seasons. Some good ideas, but Prue dies. (She's my ideal older sister figure. I just have older brothers.)

GREAT job, man. Hope to see more stories from you soon.
Stacie-Ann Halliwell chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
I really liked this story, please make another, or UPDATE THIS SOON!

-Stacie-Ann-
SonniM2007 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Very well written story. Hope to see you write more chapters when you get a chance. I would love to see how you would do the 70's eppy and H2O Halliwell with Phillip, Paul and Parker.

Keep up the good work.

Sonni
pinkrockpunkcess chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
I really, really enjoyed this. I've never read a Charmed gender-bender before but I love the way you portray the characters, keeping real to what young men would act like but also incorporating much if not all of what the 'real' Prue, Piper and Phoebe are like (you know what I mean by 'real' I hope, I'm really not that deluded that I think they exist xD) Overall a really good and interesting fic, hope to see some more chapters maybe with characters like Leo or Cole?
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
that was awesome! i like the switch!
Scrawlers chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
Well, I think it's pretty ridiculous that no one ever reviewed. Just because your story didn't have "omg piper x leo phoebe x cole" in the summary doesn't mean that people shouldn't have reviewed. Personally, I think this story should have had plenty of reviews, which is why I'm at least going to give one.

First off, let me start off by saying that I was intrigued when I saw the summary. Usually, when people write gender-bending stories, they don't pull it off. Whether their grammar is off or they just don't know how the other gender would act is a case-by-case issue, but normally, it just doesn't work.

However, I think that you pulled it off wonderfully. Philip, Paul, and Parker all acted as men around their age would, but they also retained some of the personality traits of their female counterparts. I liked how you not only gender-bended the Charmed Ones, but how you did the same to Andy, even going so far as to keep her name. That wasn't something that I would have expected, but it was something that made me smile a bit. Must have been the Charmed fan in me.

Sadly, though I've seen almost all of the episodes, the pilot is the one that I still haven't seen. Reading this intrigued me, though, so I guess I'll have to YouTube it. One thing is for certain, though; this fanfiction certainly intrigued me.

I'm going to go check out your profile now, to see if you did any other experiments like this. You certainly deserve more reviews than just this one, and I'm sorry that no one else was courteous enough to give you that favor.

Nice job,