Reviews for Depressed
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Aww. This was too lovely! I was soooo surprised when the spanking began. I was like, "w..wait a m-minute..." But I read through the whole thing and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Like everyone else I quite enjoyed the last line. Faved.
SebastianJR chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh. I do love this. It's quite heartbreaking at first, I really felt for Sam and you did a great job at describing what he was going through, but the "Then, he simply held his arms out - and was hit full-force by Sam's hug" was just perfect. Such a perfect ending to a fabulous story.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
OMG I LOVED this hun

loved that last powerful hug

great eppy tag x

aweomely written

raspberryred chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Please, please tell me you are writing more stories! I found so much to love in this one!

"I probably deserve whatever happens to me" "Sam freqently all but asked for spankings when he had been alot younger" "...simply held his arms out and was hit full force by Sam's hug."

Good stuff! Can I request one for a special occasion?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Thank you so much for the fic. I have read this story many times and never left feedback. Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, I really like your writting style and often check back to see if you've written more. I look forward to a new story. Thanks again. Also, thank you for excepting Anonymous feedback. I wish everyone did.
notamember chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Well, here I am girl, reading your story quickly on the sly while the hubby is upstairs bathing the kids! I'd feel badly, except I usually do the lion's share of that sort of thing so I deserve a little break! Anyhow, before he starts to call me to help out, I just wanted to post a quick, "I loved it!" Your stories never disappoint!

supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
HI! I loved this fic! Looks like Sam really needed Dean to show that he had forgiven him and loved him! Dean did that! though I'm not too sure Sam appreciate how! :)

**ya know, I've read your fics and I love them but i didn't realize WHO you were...are...which ever! :) I'm part of 2 yahoo groups that you, just thought I'd drop that in...ya know just a little FYI... :)
exitlight chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I liked it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Poor Sammy! He finally pushed Dean into giving him a punishment he felt he deserved after shooting hi, at the asylum!