Reviews for The birth
Dude on iPod chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I came up with something like this a while ago but don't worry. I liked it so I won't sue. :)
mikkilou2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
that is so sad please make another chapter where zuko loves katara and helps her with the baby
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
aw..this made me cry. you should make a sequel on how Katara found out Aang died..that'd make me so depressed. Oh wow.
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I totally agree with some of the other reviewers on this one, not to be mean or anything like that. But u should look over your work FIRST be4 putting it on fanfiction
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
NO! *sniff sniff* He died...WHY!
Anzafire chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
There's really no reason for this to be rated 'M'.

Some birthing vocab for you-

"opening big enough" is called dialating. The cervix needs to be 10 cm. Dilated before the baby can fit through and seeing the head is called "Crowning" But these details are pretty random in your story...It kinda just makes it grose. XP (Discovery Heatlth Channel Full of win.)

And the baby really couldn't be the next Avatar. According to the Avatar Cini-Manga vol. 1, everyone born by airnomad is an airbender. The next cycle would be water so...

But anyways...I'm sure you'll improve with time. Not horrible for a first story.
Sonadow02194 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
It's a fairly good story, save for a few spelling errors. Also I don't know if you know, but the new avatar isn't born until about a week after the old avatar dies. Also I highly doubt that Aang and Katara would be having a kid at 12 and 14, but that is a minor detail. I think with a bit of practice you could be a very good writer.