Reviews for Laura
SuperVikinggirl chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Awesome story, thanks!
AmILeo chapter 8 . 4/3/2009
That was super awesome. You're a talented writer. Thanks :)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
Just caught up with your first story. It was wonderful! The only thing missing was I was hoping for a trip to the hospital for Dean (I'm a hospital story junkie. hehe) Oh, and that injury where they hit Dean hard on the top of the head, popping something in his neck? That was quite intriguing and sounded extremely painful. Or maybe just Sam taking care of all of Dean's injuries at a motel. (Yeah, I'm a comfort after the lovely hurt junkie too. hehe)

But seriously, this was a great story. Loved the surprise of who/what Laura really was.
kogsy21 chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
I stumbled across this story somehow and I'm so glad I did. This was great! I enjoyed the mix of whumpage, ghost/demon hunting, brotherly banter and angst. The "but you didn't save him either" line was genius.

My only tiny bit of sorrow - Dean recovered far too quickly - I had to imagine Sam patching him up all by my lonesome...

Loved it!
sunnyjunedays chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Hi, Just finished reading Laura, and my oh my you got it just spot on, everything i love the most. Lots of angst for the boys, Sam getting to look out for Dean, a demon and some just plain nasties. I loved it all, a perfect read for a supernatural addict like me.

I hope i will be reading more from you soon.
Merisha chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
WOW - what a great angsty story and the Dean owies were absolutely fantabulous. I chuckled when Dean yelled about his jacket! The demon was also one mean SOB! Great story, thanks for sharing it with us!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
Mizackles chapter 8 . 1/9/2008
Okay to say I just enjoyed this fic...would be an understatement, cos I like totally LOVED it to bits!

Every aspect was great...Sam & Dean's interaction & dialogue, the demon, the ghost girl Laura, your cliffhangers, Dean getting smacked around, the fire, the awesome fight scenes, Dean carrying on about his jacket! All ficcy gold!

Your descriptiveness was also just wonderful.

Can't wait to read more from you asap.

- Suze

burnmedown chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
Most of my comments on the story went straight to you via the beta process, but I have to say that I really enjoyed this: the plot was interesting, the boys were in character, it had a good balance of funny and creepy, and of course there was lots of good whumpage. And I loved that I could see your writing improving with each chapter. I look forward to your next story, whenever it gets written!

Your friendly neighborhood beta,

River City1 chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
Good job! I think a sequel is in order.
Quick-Demon chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
Finished already? Wow. Anyway great story! Good, plot, structure and character development. I've enjoyed it!
Anime's-mistress chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
I enjoyed your story and didn't really notice any mistakes that broke my concentration from the story so don't worry to much. :)
Poppyflake chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
Really enjoyed that one and look forward to reading more from you in future.

Tacpebs chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
Aw it's the end? T_T So not cool. T_T Just kidding! I really liked this story. The worrying Dean about his jacket threw me off for a bit, but in all it was cool. _ Thanks for a great read!
Sierra Nichole chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
It's hard to believe this was your first attempt at fanfiction! You seem to have a very good grasp on the characters, I loved the bit in this chapter with Dean flipping out about his favorite shirt and jacket ruined-so perfect.

You did a great job, I'll definitely be checking out more from you when you post!

Nilah chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
Great chapter, Wendy. I was a little disappointed in the ending, but I am thinking sequel and return of freaky demon. Am I close / right?

I loved the boys' interaction. Your comedic episode was great and smacks of smartass Dean. For me that makes or breaks the story. Don't get me wrong though, I love the whumping. Could have handled a little more expansion on that end, along with the comforting. Either way, I really enjoyed this. Looking forward to more.