Reviews for Methods of Seduction
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was funny.
peppermint quartz chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Funny and sweet. Well-written :)
Shavaineth chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
For a borderline PWP kind of story, this was rather cute. I enjoyed poor Renji trying to figure out which advice to take to get Ichigo's attention. The end with the Hollow fight felt a smudge rushed to me but I'll freely admit to being biased in the direction of wanting to see more of an emotional build up. Ichigo's line at the end about waiting all week was a nice touch.
Current Name chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
So cute! I just loved it. And the fact that Ichigo knew the whole time, priceless!
IanPhilippe chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Yay, that was very nice :) I liked those little details that showed here and there, details about other characters... and the general atmosphere of the story just made my day better before that exam awaiting me in an hour XD so THANKS for that :)
Gabby0214 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Very nice, great characterization,Gabby
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I love it!

Kisses from Argentina!
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
HeHeHaHA! Loved it! Favorite line EVER: She flirted so shamelessly that Hitsugaya hit her over the head a few times.

Ha! loved the ending, so cute. Loved the interlude of the conversation too, very cool format. Thanks for writing!
City of Dreams chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
You know what? What she said, cute stuff. .

Also, I love the style you used to write this, pretty awesome.
Greenzaku chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Heh...cute stuff. Its good writing, I thought Ichigo was very in character and as usual, Renji gets pounded.