Reviews for Mission: Accomplished
Jambee chapter 5 . 4/23
Re reading this and enjoying it again. The idea of Luke's stepfather and Vader meeting -priceless. You have such an imagination
MoonMoon91 chapter 5 . 3/30
I've been looking for the story for years! Oh my god I used to read your work all the time, and I only just found this profile again! It's as good as i remember!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
Axrel chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Love the story ! Aren't you adding a new chapter?
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
Update soon! I want to see how this plays out! how will luke's freinds react to Luke's dad nowthat they can think about it? randle too...
Taboo22 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
love to read that last chapter!
panther73110 chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Are you going to finish this story?
x-Sanaki-x chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Great story, but I really hope you update soon! Maybe before Christmas? I love LukeVader stories, I hope Vader's in the next chapter!
threecankeepasecret chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Great story! I love the Randle twist, and Vader rocks. Also, you're really quite good at keeping characters' personalities. Update soon!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
Now that is a great, great twist! I love it! Step-son? Now that one I didn't come up with when I read this fic. I thought it was like a uncle/older brother/cousin thing. But wow.

Great fic. Hopefully you update soon.

update!
ILDV chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
OMG: More please.
WolfCipher7 chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
You have me a little confused. LOL, guess I need the next chapter to clear me up. Please continue soon!

~Alien Roxi~
Princess Geia chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
!

Ah! Need. Next. Chapter. Evil!

You made us wait so long... :(

Ah well, this chapter was a cracker! As you can see above, I may go into shock if Forced to wait as long for the next one... (It just means I really like your fic!)

So come on with that next chapter!
tttuuu chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Amazing chapter! Still, I want more of Luke/Vader action!
twisterblake chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
hey great chapter update next soon