Reviews for Mission: Accomplished
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
Axrel chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Love the story ! Aren't you adding a new chapter?
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
Update soon! I want to see how this plays out! how will luke's freinds react to Luke's dad nowthat they can think about it? randle too...
Taboo22 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
love to read that last chapter!
panther73110 chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Are you going to finish this story?
x-Sanaki-x chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Great story, but I really hope you update soon! Maybe before Christmas? I love LukeVader stories, I hope Vader's in the next chapter!
threecankeepasecret chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Great story! I love the Randle twist, and Vader rocks. Also, you're really quite good at keeping characters' personalities. Update soon!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
Now that is a great, great twist! I love it! Step-son? Now that one I didn't come up with when I read this fic. I thought it was like a uncle/older brother/cousin thing. But wow.

Great fic. Hopefully you update soon.

update!
ILDV chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
OMG: More please.
WolfCipher7 chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
You have me a little confused. LOL, guess I need the next chapter to clear me up. Please continue soon!

~Alien Roxi~
Princess Geia chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
!

Ah! Need. Next. Chapter. Evil!

You made us wait so long... :(

Ah well, this chapter was a cracker! As you can see above, I may go into shock if Forced to wait as long for the next one... (It just means I really like your fic!)

So come on with that next chapter!
Gemini Peverell chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
Amazing chapter! Still, I want more of Luke/Vader action!
twisterblake chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
hey great chapter update next soon
Balance in the Dark chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
That was a twist. Very unexpected I must say...Umm...or really i don't know 'what' to say. I wasn’t' sure what to expect but it definitely wasn't that. I'm not sure if I like it. Sorry. But besides that plot twist.

I like Vader's reaction and Randle's death was good. But how exactly was 'Randle' Luke's step father? Now that one has me stumped but i guess i will just have to wait for the finale.

Laterness, BITD
I love dance chapter 5 . 1/11/2008
Yikes! I sure didn't see that one coming! His stepfather?

:O

Hope you update soon! :) Great job!