Reviews for What a Couple of Drinks Can Cause
rikkano43 chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
wow! the stories are great! but i love the third one the most! its so cute and ...erm w/ better lemon

:] haha! more stories like that pls! i love fanfics like that, especially ur fic! its nice and cute!
Ashleyiszomg chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
LOVE your stories LOVE LOVE your stories
1267223 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Actually, this whole "Gundam SEED Eternity" thing is made up

probably some fan with so much time on his hands
Vengeance Knight chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
So where did you find the rumors about the first three episode Also good story
DreamersLTD chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
Very nice. I don't know why I haven't read this before, but it was truly nice. Athrun's and Cagalli's relationship is very complicated, and I this is definitely a high ranking interpretation of their relationship in my book, though I would've enjoyed a semi-novel version of this story (for additional detail). But on its own, it was worth reading. Keep up the good work!
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
Cool, I don't here of much people around our neighbourhood babysitting.

The guy was a jerk, I wonder why he didn't get thrown out of the club, he was part of the fight as well. Oh well, the big security guard guys probably don't care much, just take one of them away and the problem's solved.

It was a cool series... all ending in "vigorous activities" LOL )
Glorious Rubbish chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
lol LONNG one-shot...XD thank you! /D
shiloah18 chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
Caggy pays attention to fashion and boyz? -_

Dresden sounds Like a combination of Kira and Shinn.. lol XD

Cags' stubborneSs, yes.. Athrun having an ego.. I dunno.. *shrugs*

what's "catch-22"? *tiLts her head sideways*

itai! the bouncers threw Athrun out? *shudders* that's gotta hurt! .

Athrun kiSsed her? with a cut on his Lips? O_O itai! *sighs* though I think he doesn't care about the pain.. he wants her.. *shrugs*

whoa.. was that "it" on the coFfEe tabLe or on the couch? 0_0

nyWeiZ, sweEt and done! see you around! ;3
Devils Anarchist chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
awsome chapter. are they EVER going to be together.?
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Hey No school for me on Monday as well ) PA Day, you?

I thought at one point Athrun was going to reel Cagalli in is arms for a kiss as soon as she was under the doorway since you did mention that there was a mistletoe. Guess not then. Sweet lemon ;P Update soon )
pgsmrocks chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Awesome! Another update! We always want more Asucaga, at least I do. I like it, another hot make up scene. :-P
shiloah18 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Dearka..

promises are meant to be broken? is that it? -_

couLdn't Athrun teLL that she was drinking Liquor? I mean, from the LoOks and how that drink smeLLs he shouLd've! _

yeah.. Liquor is such a viLe drink that it can even make the most introverted person spiLL out the truth.. hmm.. something Like that.. *shrugs*

lol he just sLipped! X3

happy Christmas? isn't it supposed to be Merry Christmas? oh the heck! what's the diFf? XD

nyWeiZ, lol Lovers usuaLLy kiSs under a mistLetoe when it strikes tweLve midnight on Christmas eve.. and AsuCaga.. weLL, Let's just say they went overboard! XD kawaii chap! jaa ne on the next one! ;3
Glorious Rubbish chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
yeshh your nature rulez :P
pgsmrocks chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Don't put yourself down! It was a great ending! A hot make up scene with our two favorite characters! But now what happens the next day? Will they both have hang overs and regret what happened or will they admit that they belong together?

The only thing I think I could say is do you think after 10 or morre drinks that Cagalli would be as coherent as you have her? You could write it say as 5 drinks, which might be more believable, but then what do I know.

Love how you had Athrun come charging to the rescue, of course. And how he just had to kiss her after their little argument. (lol) Please write more.
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
That's some way to stop Cagalli from drinking... And I have to say... they devour drinks really quickly... I winder how they got to the hotel... ) Update soon