Reviews for Grim Satisfaction
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh wow. It's a real shame you never added to this - Rosalie's emotions were so vivid, you created such a deep atmosphere in so few words...I really liked it. I also loved how you structured it - 'if she could dream', 'those fanciful dreams would rapidly twist', and especially 'And if she really could dream, that would be the point where she would wake screaming.'

That had to be my favourite line, just becuase you captured the agony of the situation so well - we want her so badly to be able to do that, and yet we know she can't. This is definitely powerful stuff, and I'd be happy to see more of it.
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Really good writing style, but... ugh. Angst REALLY isn't my thing. Sorry - good job and good luck.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
wow, its sort of "vengeance will be MINE!". :)
flyingwyvern chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Very well-written-your descriptions of her almost-life are wonderful. Rosalie isn't explored much in fanfiction, and you've done a great job here. _ I love the way you write; I would like to read more of this...and thus, an alert!
israeli-american chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Extremely well written.I really felt Rosalie there...

Please write more!

israeli-american
Quesse Silme chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hey, just returning the favour ;)

You have a great writing style-the descriptions, the actions, the atmosphere...everything is well set. Also, I can feel the dark mood that helps setting the tone for the rest of the story; in which Rosalie will undoubtedly (I hope) exact her revenge.

Overall, this chapter was quite interesting, and I'm looking forward to more.
ToAlwaysBeMe chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
wow. i loved it. are you going to write more? it's a cool one shot. i think you should keep it that way.