Reviews for Hidden Inside
FaintReality chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
ahhh :"D
CatchThatPrat chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
... T_T THAT WAS SO SWET! I'm... speechless... aww... I loved it! So CUTE! You're really good at writing from this perspective, I really felt everything that was going on. Which was kinda overwhelming but completely amazing. More!
Temporarily in Hiding chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Omg, that was so sad/sweet/kawaii . . . I luffed it so much!
sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This is SO good! I LOVED it! I felt the emotion in it and it felt so real!
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
OMG! this is so SWEET!
Hitokugutsu chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Wow.. I'm... speechaless... *10 mins later* That was so... beautiful. I felt so bad for Sasori. I thought Dei was dead for a second there. And then the happy ending, dispite the fact it happens in the pressence of Tobi and Zetsu, hehe.

I loved this *w*
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
i love you for this story. it is the freaking WIN.
asuna-chibi chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Dude,that was freakin sad,man!::sniffle::
ladyaymie chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
That was EXTREMELY good! Wonderful description, and I was actually in great suspense, wondering if they were going to die or not. I hope you write more like this! D
Deleted by fanfiction chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
ah! that cute!so yeah you should continue these! please!
Arrina-san chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Beautifully written.

I've found through the many times I've tried that writing in Sasori's POV is quite complicated; yet, you managed it perfectly.

Instant fav. :3

Arrina
person chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
beautiful! wonderfully written...my gosh, wroite more of this! 10/5. i like how you put in sasori's pov for once...deidara needs a break. dont get me wrong i love him to death, but it's nice to hear sasori-danna telling the story.

once again, great job...keep it up! *thumbs up*

niko
Purplewolfstar35 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! AMAZING JOB! OMG! :D
SingsWithWords chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw...I'm not always one for SasoDei, but that was absolutely beautiful. Poor Sasori, suffering while Deidara dies before him...and then the happy part at the end, where everybody's safe!