Reviews for Our Time is Fading
ginar369 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I must be reading the revised chapter. What did the Immortal Do? Please tell me you are still working on this? And why in the world would Buffy tell Dawn to name her son after Angel?
Horselady chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
Very intruiging, looking forward to seeing more chapters!
Moony McGoogly chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
omg update :D i need to know what happens...
Forbids chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Well, you can call me an idiot. I sent the wrong review to the wrong story. (I write all of my reviews on Notepad) I was trying to review a RL friend's story and then I try to review your story at the same time. Well, Fanfiction updates the review browser to the story you tried to update last. Since I didn't check the Review Story: Story Title - Chapter #. I accidently sent her review to you.

Anyway, Thanks for proving me wrong, it's a love-hate thing when that happens. I'm really excited to see where you are going to go with this. And thanks for replying to my review about what happens to Buffy. Is she going to live? Die? Restore the balance? I have some ideas (most of which are absurb and are from too much sugar, we're eating the last of our Christmas Candy). Anyway, I'm thinking she'll go six feet under? Happy 2008!

Sorry for the review mix up!
Forbids chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
I love you. Okay. Let's get married now!

Your explaination genius. I did not see that coming!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Forbids chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Destorying Buffy like a cursed object? Count me in! (I hate her for that whole Angel scene in Chosen)

I have a feeling Buffy is also unable to be harmed. So if you tried to stab her or light her on fire, she would come out unharmed. If that happens to be the case, I suggest that Corwin want to kill Buffy, Buffy actually having mixed feelings about dying, and and Spike being all "Oh no we won't!"

:) This plot is so good, so many possiblites!
Forbids chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
This is such a wonderful story, yet a bit confusing for me at times.

I loved this chapter and the cliffhanger at the end was grand. I'm guessing we're going to have to destroy Buffy to restore the imbalance?

Anyway, I love this plot as well, please update soon!
darklover chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Can't wait to read more. I've got to say that the Slayer line got messed up when she died the first time around. Of course returning from the grave that second time was unnatural. The writers of the show never really focused on her first death and I consider that a mistake. You know that episode where Giles and Anya go visit the eye thingy it talks about Buffy being alive screwing stuff up. The writers made me it seem like it was her second death that screwed up everything. Well actually it wasn't clear it just implied that but I believe it was her first.
RabidReject chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Good stuff. More soon please.
Nevalie Bleac chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
Well...I don't really know, what to write, expect of that I loved it. I seem to be kinda speechless today.

Unlucky me, the update came, when I arrived in my apartment - still without having internet there.
buffyfan001 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
This is really good I like it alot update soon!
darklover chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
Glad u updated. Can't wait for more.
barney-mugger chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
deep, man. i love it.
Nevalie Bleac chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
Well... I think, now I know what to think of this: I love it xD

Altough...somehow...it's scary at the moment...or I'm just totally confused of myself.

But I really like it, so I can't wait for the next chapter. (Lucky for me, you updated it on the weekend cause I still don't have internet.)
darklover chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
I'm glad Buffy found Spike. I'm disappointed that Spike stayed all these years at Wolfram & Hart.