Reviews for Let Me Be The One
justbornawesome chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Aww sweet, update soon.
A.riz chapter 11 . 8/8/2009
hey, loved the story. Anyway i hope u will continue writting it again, soon, if i might add. (
LostDiamonds chapter 11 . 3/31/2009
So sorry for the late review :)

Amazing chap.

Can't wait til the next one and that was so sweet of Ashley to give Randy a Get Well Beary :P
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 11 . 3/19/2009
Aw Ashley/Randy are so cute i saw this while i was looking for something to do cause i was bored its an awesome story very cute love it
skiptothegoodbit chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
Forgive me for the late review :)

But aww, this was such a sweet chapter! Ashley's little present to Randy is beyond adorable.

And you know what? I don't blame Beth for not exactly having the time of her life while she's shopping with them.

I have a bad feeling about Melina. She's not cheating on our very own legend killer, is she? If she is, she's outta her mind!

But anyways, awesome chapter, can't wait for the next! :D
rory21 chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
Aw that was SO sweet of her to get him the teddy bear :)

And he was happy to find out she was the one leaving it there for him!

Totally loved the chappie, great work my friend!
mcena99 chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
aww that was so cute! great chapter! cant wait fot the next update!
TheRealRenee chapter 11 . 1/5/2009
Aww, that was such a cute chapter! ;) I have a feeling that it's now going to be mutual and Ashley won't be the only one thinking constantly about Randy... And what the heck is Melina up to? I hope when Beth finds out, she'll let the cat out of the bag. I realize I didn't review the last chapter. I apologize for that! Can't wait for the next one! :)
Kylie chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Aww poor Randy!

So ironic that he's sick here and so am I! LOL

Aww that was sweet of Ashely!

Great update!
CompleteCatastrophe chapter 11 . 1/4/2009
Aw... so cute! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jessiksie chapter 10 . 12/7/2008

Please update

RomansAngel22 chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
love the story i hope randy and ashley get together i thing i will be cool can't wait tell the next chapter
rory21 chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
Aw that was such an awesome chapter, great update my dear!

I can see why Ash was upset... even though Beth just HAD to do what she did... so i'm happy they're still good after this :)

And aw poor her at the end seeing Randy with Melina!

Anyway awesome job and i can't wait already for the next one! :D
mcena99 chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
Cant wait for the update! the story is great! Its cool because these are people i would have never thought of putting together! lol
elliexhardy chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
Just read this story today and I love it! It's so good...I can't wait for the next chapter...please update soon :o)