Reviews for More To Life
Vienne chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
This is a very heartwarming story... It brought me to tears.. Excellent work! It really got through to my emotions... so realistic and perfectly written... I like it.. No.. I LOVE IT! EXCELLENT JOB! A must favorite...
SakuraCherryBlossomKokoro chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
oh my God! this story's to ggreat...I mean I never thought I would find such a great's are the greatest person...I don't have words...this is probably the best fanfiction I have read.

I LOVE YOU...don't get me wrong but wow this story is breath taking...I couldn't stop reading :D hope to read some other stories from you as well.
Herbblood chapter 10 . 3/8/2010
This is really good!
Sakuya Serenity Snape chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
wow...that's fiction in the style I like to read.

It's interesting and has emotional depth.

So good work

Thanks for uploading it.
afallenheart chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
I really really REALLY liked this story. I thought your did a GREAT job. And I love Tia!
invisible-gurl chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
kya... hahaha when i saw that you updated i was so surprised cuz i thought it was done already but yea... love the epilogue...
Miyuki Meiru chapter 10 . 6/24/2008
This story is so good! The ending is so nice!
Squirrelpelt chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
THAT WAS GOOD!Ryoma loves her aw. lol. That was a good epilogue!I hope you write more stories!Ohh I agree with the others an sequel would be cool..but then again probabaly hard to write XD. Annyyways ttyl!Good luck with your writing!
IDoNotReallyCare chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
OMG! That was such a good ending! Keep up the good work, and write more!
IDoNotReallyCare chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
Vangcorra chapter 9 . 5/17/2008
wow, that was amazing. I have to agree, i hope there's a sequel! )
Miyuki Meiru chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
So good...Kyah I want a sequel...Ja Ne!
Squirrelpelt chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY!anyway...I kinda wished it hadnt of it was still good luck with your stories!Keep updating!Oh and an epilogue would be cool!

Squirrelpelt chapter 8 . 1/11/2008
I love this story!lol Tia and ryoma!so awesome.I liked the fact that you made this story to where ryomas was a 3rd year,its just so awesome!Okay well please keep updating!Kepps up the good work with your stories!

PLF94 chapter 8 . 1/3/2008

that is so sweet!

i think it is awesome

can't wait for the next chapter

hope you had a great holiday!